Now who wants some Leadbelly?

Future

Victory Ride
This kangaroo court has no impact on me. I on the other had impacted the election which was my soul goal and purpose. Loyalty is where I'm from I wear it as a badge of honor. The beginning of my life nobody gave a damn about me. This second Have of my life I have a few who do care. Their loyalty has weakened me to see things in different perspectives. I will run through a wall for this. It defines me. God bless
I understand...but don't upset the person who gave you this forum ...all I am saying

bbsam

Staff member
This kangaroo court has no impact on me. I on the other had impacted the election which was my soul goal and purpose. Loyalty is where I'm from I wear it as a badge of honor. The beginning of my life nobody gave a damn about me. This second Have of my life I have a few who do care. Their loyalty has weakened me to see things in different perspectives. I will run through a wall for this. It defines me. God bless
Lol.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I won. Game over.
OK Don Pardo, tell him what he won...a years supply of Rice-A-Roni, the San Francisco treat.
rr_Chicken.png

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You shouldn't even joke about something like that.

-Bug-
Oh yea, like that guy recognizes boundaries?

Perhaps you're right though???
I shouldn't lower myself to his sub-standards.

When did you have this recent epiphany, or due you visit these values selectively???

Anyway, thanks.

~Bbbl~™

Brown Spider

I think you mean the second half of your life. I also think you mean their loyalty has wakened you. (Jeezus...can't someone buy this guy a dictionary?) At any rate, it's time to run through that wall. Your work here is done and now you've taken way too many curtain calls. You've done an excellent job chairing the Idiots Caucus and it's time to pass the dunce cap on to PantLoad or 5Hobbits. You've also done a great job of representing the ideals of those forgotten trade unionists memorialized on the back pages of our magazine.

I'm really going to miss those weepy tales of your childhood and the depths of your passion for H&H. You really need to get that passion thing under control, Belly. Okay now...no sense in further delaying your departure. Please don't PM me again...just go. And by all means...try to get some help.

LeadBelly

Banned
I think you mean the second half of your life. I also think you mean their loyalty has wakened you. (Jeezus...can't someone buy this guy a dictionary?) At any rate, it's time to run through that wall. Your work here is done and now you've taken way too many curtain calls. You've done an excellent job chairing the Idiots Caucus and it's time to pass the dunce cap on to PantLoad or 5Hobbits. You've also done a great job of representing the ideals of those forgotten trade unionists memorialized on the back pages of our magazine.

I'm really going to miss those weepy tales of your childhood and the depths of your passion for H&H. You really need to get that passion thing under control, Belly. Okay now...no sense in further delaying your departure. Please don't PM me again...just go. And by all means...try to get some help.
My pm was inviting you to talk to me face to face like a man. You won't because you are weak. Take your dictionary and go home. You lost.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Keep running your mouth.

-Bug-