Now who wants some Leadbelly?

Brown Spider

My pm was inviting you to talk to me face to face like a man. You won't because you are weak. Take your dictionary and go home. You lost.
Belly...Belly...Belly...as touched as I am by your heartfelt invitation, I think that our relationship is too fragile for such a meeting. However, I will give some thought to dropping in and saying hello the next time that I'm in Cleveland.

BTW...what are you still doing here? Weren't you leaving on the 8th? C'mon Belly...it's time for some closure!

hyena

Belly...Belly...Belly...as touched as I am by your heartfelt invitation, I think that our relationship is too fragile for such a meeting. However, I will give some thought to dropping in and saying hello the next time that I'm in Cleveland.

BTW...what are you still doing here? Weren't you leaving on the 8th? C'mon Belly...it's time for some closure!
Why do you care if he stays or goes?

5habits100

Why do you care if he stays or goes?
Because if LB2.0 isn't here then BBL can spread his lies without any rebuttal.

Next month BBL will lose a 5th election in a row and will make more excuses as to why he lost without realizing it is him that no one likes because they won't vote for him. It is him that is a punk when you speak with him face to face.

I will say this. Although I disagree with 10 point about the majority of people at the IBT and the job they do at least he hasn't been a complete :censored2: like others.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Next month BBL will lose a 5th election in a row and will make more excuses as to why he lost without realizing it is him that no one likes because they won't vote for him. It is him that is a punk when you speak with him face to face.

I will say this. Although I disagree with 10 point about the majority of people at the IBT and the job they do at least he hasn't been a complete :censored2: like others.
OK, Leadbelly.

5habits100

OK, Leadbelly.
How's that working out for you with your friend and former running mate putting out literature about you ratting out members you represent as steward just to save your own butt? I hear you don't like when people put the truth out about you.
You are a user and now it came back to bite you.
You text and call leadbelly for help then you act like you do to him on the internet.

hyena

I was quoting spider not bubble.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
How's that working out for you with your friend and former running mate putting out literature about you ratting out members you represent as steward just to save your own butt? I hear you don't like when people put the truth out about you.
It's not true, that's what I don't like.
But I'm not letting it get to me, because if it were true, I would not be the uncontested steward for 200 drivers in my building for the last 12 years.
I'm looking at these tabloid style attacks as a backhanded complement, as that all they could come up with is a fabricated fairy tale.
Actually had the guy on their slate that I'm running against apologize to me yesterday in person, saying he knows it isn't true and that their slate is in turmoil over it.
I'm actually taking @BigUnionGuy 's advice this time around and am avoiding negative campaigning, with the notable exception of Sam.
Seeing that he loses is my only real mission in this election.
You text and call leadbelly for help then you act like you do to him on the internet.

I like him too, despite our persistent "joust".
I hope he finds what he's looking for.
I give @LeadBelly2.0 what he gives.
I respect him too much to patronize him with silence.
I'm sorry you can't take it.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I respect him ....but no respect for pissing off the owner of the place
I have an enormous amount of respect for his passion and love for our Union, but not for his lack of respect for those who don't agree with him, not just @cheryl.
It is quite possible to more effective in his mission by not alienating himself with everybody of a differing opinion.
After all, it's 2016 not 1950...and that 50's approach didn't end well for us.

10 point

That's the nicest thing you've ever said about me.
I never made a blanket statement about the majority of the people who work at the IBT or the job they do (unless I forgot it in the time elapsed here) because I don't know them.
I did say that I greatly respected hall (and got a 3 day suspension for it lol) but there's "others" that I have direct knowledge of that are lower level officers that have purposely screwed members.

I don't have a dog in this fight anymore. Like I said before.... it's a waste of my time here.
But I would like to extend a gracious happy holidays!! to you @5habits100 , @LeadBelly2.0 , @Bubblehead , @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U , @BigUnionGuy and @Inthegame .
(Plus everyone else reading this.)

We fight the good fight, doing our best with what we've been given and life won't have been in vain.

Peace.

5habits100

It's not true, that's what I don't like.
But I'm not letting it get to me, because if it were true, I would not be the uncontested steward for 200 drivers in my building for the last 12 years.
I'm looking at these tabloid style attacks as a backhanded complement, as that all they could come up with is a fabricated fairy tale.
Actually had the guy on their slate that I'm running against apologize to me yesterday in person, saying he knows it isn't true and that their slate is in turmoil over it.
I'm actually taking @BigUnionGuy 's advice this time around and am avoiding negative campaigning, with the notable exception of Sam.
Seeing that he loses is my only real mission in this election.

I give @LeadBelly2.0 what he gives.
I respect him too much to patronize him with silence.
I'm sorry you can't take it.
Or here is how it really went. You were whinny and didn't like it and you were told when you stop putting out lies about us we'll stop telling the truth about you.

You don't respect LB or anyone else for that matter. You ask people for help then stab them in the back.

Let me guess this one. When you lose again and you will you will say it was an experiment to see if Fred helped you. Or maybe it was an experiment to see if you could lie to the members about their dues to get you elected.

LeadBelly

Banned
I walked away, did you finally spit it out?
Remember, I asked you earlier, before you went all Glenn Close?
The election will be certified

Ken will be the secretary treasurer

He will play a big part in the 2018 ups contract

He is not in trouble

He is 100% in charge of his local and will be there for a long time.

He's still in joint council 94 and will still be.

He's in good shape actually the best shape in a long time and is actually working out.

Jimmy Hoffa is kicking ass and making great moves.

Murphy is one cool ass dude

Sean is realer than real deal Holyfield

Basically bubble everything I've been saying is my bet. You want to bet all this is true.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
The election will be certified

Ken will be the secretary treasurer

He will play a big part in the 2018 ups contract

He is not in trouble

He is 100% in charge of his local and will be there for a long time.

He's still in joint council 94 and will still be.

He's in good shape actually the best shape in a long time and is actually working out.

Jimmy Hoffa is kicking ass and making great moves.

Murphy is one cool ass dude

Sean is realer than real deal Holyfield

Basically bubble everything I've been saying is my bet. You want to bet all this is true.
None of that qualifies, or debunks the speculation of the day?

Is Sean O replacing Ken H as Small Packages Director, displacing Ken H as the lead negotiator in the upcoming UPS negotiations?

We've all heard all of your previous "predictions", so....so far, you've said nothing new.

Let's narrow it down a bit, then maybe we'll bet.