NSF check.

Boulevard859710

We were told that we can leave the pkgs with no cod amount on them,so I do it only bring back the cod pkg from shipment.
I was told the same thing. My On Car told me that the shipper was trying to skirt COD charges by doing that. If they want an amount collected for each box they must put a COD charge on each box.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I was told the same thing. My On Car told me that the shipper was trying to skirt COD charges by doing that. If they want an amount collected for each box they must put a COD charge on each box.

Similar to a box with the sig.required sticker, but not incorporated into the barcode.
Sorry, ifriend you want to play, you gotta pay.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Similar to a box with the sig.required sticker, but not incorporated into the barcode.
Sorry, ifriend you want to play, you gotta pay.
I've never done it but if you go into pkginfo on the diad there is a sig required option there. I assume if you do that it would charge the shipper the fee to get the signature?

subtropic

I was in the same cod trouble, on the hook for $2,400, and an uncooperative customer who didn't care I'd have to pay. Management didn't care either and I didn't have confidence in or time to wait for law enforcement to do anything. I was a couple days from signing off on wage garnishment when a private eye friend reminded me it is legal to lie to collect a debt. As a last ditch effort, I went to the customers house in uniform and told the wife (husband never home)that the state attorney was going to prosecute and her husband was going to be arrested in 2 days, and was facing years in prison. "I'd hate to see your kids grow up without a father " I had her crying like a baby. They didn't call my bluff. Worked like a charm. He paid up the next day.

Boulevard859710

I was in the same cod trouble, on the hook for $2,400, and an uncooperative customer who didn't care I'd have to pay. Management didn't care either and I didn't have confidence in or time to wait for law enforcement to do anything. I was a couple days from signing off on wage garnishment when a private eye friend reminded me it is legal to lie to collect a debt. As a last ditch effort, I went to the customers house in uniform and told the wife (husband never home)that the state attorney was going to prosecute and her husband was going to be arrested in 2 days, and was facing years in prison. "I'd hate to see your kids grow up without a father " I had her crying like a baby. They didn't call my bluff. Worked like a charm. He paid up the next day.
Wow