Number of backs per day and speed of backs harassment.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Anybody else at their centers going through this KINDERGARTED COP BS game? The speed of backs went from them wanting a 3.5 mph back to like a 3 mph back. Like what the freak dude really 3 mph to back the truck, some of the newer trucks idle that fast at least lol. We were told today that starting Monday every route is going to start having a backing goal everyday lmfao. Anyway anyone else have this going on at their center?
Lmao.

Was just thinking today how I back a ton and haven't heard a word in a
Long time.

S

selfcancelsignal

Anybody else at their centers going through this KINDERGARTED COP BS game? The speed of backs went from them wanting a 3.5 mph back to like a 3 mph back. Like what the freak dude really 3 mph to back the truck, some of the newer trucks idle that fast at least lol. We were told today that starting Monday every route is going to start having a backing goal everyday lmfao. Anyway anyone else have this going on at their center?
Mgmt. is kinda slow in our center, so it's probably coming... Monday. Haha. What I'm confused about is their constant hard on for telematics this year. My 1st 2 years, it was never posted. This year, everyday with highlighted high amounts. I thought it would go away after peak, but they just don't wanna let it go this year.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
18 seconds. Whether it's in your 2000 or your 6000. And they're sellin' it too. lol
18 seconds my ass.

Your time allotment to pull a package and be out the door is 7.5 seconds. Seriously that's it lol.

Maybe 18 is what they consider grossly over.

tracker2762

I get the lower your backs line every other week. I average about 55 backs per day mostly residential, I'm "allowed" 45. Houses aren't close to the road so it either walk'em or drive'em . I have no problem walking them off but then it's malicious obedience so I can't do that. Ok so you don't want me walk it off and you don't want to back, what am I supposed to do.
Every day now there's a list of the top offenders for backing speed. I average 2.30 to 2.60 mph. Extra hours pay per week. Back time double from 7 minutes to around 13 to 14 min.
We had a driver get rewarded with a gift card for lowering his backing speed from over 5mph to below 3mph. Only problem was he would back into a dock and leave it in reverse while he made the delivery and it showed him backing real slow. You think they would notice his idle time was way up.

wayfair

swollen member
I was sent a message about my back firsts and that they need to be zero...

I replied back CCC conditions change constantly with 175 stops

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I love backing it up.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439349163.197660.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
18 seconds my ass.

Your time allotment to pull a package and be out the door is 7.5 seconds. Seriously that's it lol.

Maybe 18 is what they consider grossly over.
I think you are talking about two different things. 7.5 might be average time, but the 18 second rule was a report that shows every time your door was open more than 18 seconds.

onewithedd

My telematics back up shows zero everyday I'm a stud. It does not affect the safety of the vehicle so I don't write it up in the DVIR. As far as I'm concerned telematics is just their so management has something else to bitch about.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
. We were told today that starting Monday every route is going to start having a backing goal everyday lmfao.

We've had them in my (now former) center for several years. Just play their game, and win it. We had several drivers who would call the center manager's cell phone regardless of the time if they met their backing goals for instruction on how to proceed.

He didn't like that too much

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
3mph backs? Good luck with that when you got a house on the curve apex of a main road and you gotta stick it in the driveway before some jackass come barreling into you.