NYC Nuke PSA

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
This is kinda out of left field. Do they know something we don't? Also, why is this so dystopian sounding? She's just like "oh, so by the way there's been a nuclear attack. DON'T ASK QUESTIONS." But it's the very end that really gets me.
"Follow media."
"Don't go outside until officials say its safe."

Both of which are some of the worst advice one could possibly give if the last two years have told us anything. :censored2: both of them.

El Correcto

god is dead
This is kinda out of left field. Do they know something we don't?
Makes sense for high population density areas like New York to have these covid practices, makes zero sense to treat the entire country like it is New York like the leftists in the media were doing having New York Governor “leading the country” through a pandemic.

Considering Russia threatened nukes recently it doesn’t surprise me people in high population density areas are particularly worried about it. There is 0 doubt New York would be hit in any nuclear conflict right alongside DC.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is kinda out of left field. Do they know something we don't? Also, why is this so dystopian sounding? She's just like "oh, so by the way there's been a nuclear attack. DON'T ASK QUESTIONS." But it's the very end that really gets me.
"Follow media."

Both of which are some of the worst advice one could possibly give if the last two years have told us anything. :censored2: both of them.

Fear is the best motivator.
Trust your leaders.
Kneel bitch.

Screenshot_20220808-231415_Chrome.jpg

rickyb

"Follow media."

absolutely idiotic.

if the media was doing their job they would be telling us how close we are to nuclear war and we should be protesting NATO expansion and russian invasion. but media is propaganda for dragging out the conflict with more weapons sales.

Nah
"Follow media."

How do you follow media when the electronics are wiped out

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
How do you follow media when the electronics are wiped out
Because they're not wiped out. They just told you there's been a nuclear strike. She said don't ask her how she knows, just follow media and do as officials say.

rickyb

if there was a nuclear strike the govt would probably tell us to go back to work like they did for new yorkers during 9/11 and covid 19