Oakland Hub question

local804

[-]Hmm.....shut your mouth when you speak to me?? That makes sense but then again your a teamster therefore you have no education beyond high school. UPS should have never negotiated a contract in '97:happy-very:

Here we go with the garbage again...
gtfo

not in oakland. the feeder drivers should grieve it maybe they can go in and load the trailers for the hub.
Actually Tie, my post had nothing to do with Oakland of feeder drivers or supervisors doing union work.
My post only had to do with 4u2c's illusions of grandeur.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
[-]Hmm.....shut your mouth when you speak to me?? That makes sense but then again your a teamster therefore you have no education beyond high school. UPS should have never negotiated a contract in '97:happy-very:

That's ironic ... perhaps you meant you're ... is this like new English man? :funny:

Just saw pickup beat me to it.

Where's fethrs when you need her?
She gets kick out of your, you're,,,their,there,they're

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned
I think the laid off workers would be a better choice. These feeder drivers have not lifted boxes in years. Who is going to be responsible when they get hurt? Feeders or preload?

who cares. they grieve it make em earn it. most of them need the exercise anyway.

tieguy

Banned
Actually Tie, my post had nothing to do with Oakland of feeder drivers or supervisors doing union work.
My post only had to do with 4u2c's illusions of grandeur.

I'll wait until dili jumps in with a sniper shot before I provide you with a formal response.:happy-very:

UPSNewbie

Though it has been pointed out, I must reiterate.

attachment.php

GTFOtakefail.jpg

P

pickup

I had been doing it thatway, but I have been trying to do it without the glove. Just some times I have to go back and back up another foot or two.

I know guys that hit the dolly very lightly on purpose and then move up a half a foot after the hit . I don't think it is part of the methods however.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
I know guys that hit the dolly very lightly on purpose and then move up a half a foot after the hit . I don't think it is part of the methods however.
If you choose to use this method, be sure your air hose on the dolly is outta the way or you could pinch it under the pintle hook. Also be sure you feel it when you touch the dolly because if you don't you can "trap" your dolly between the lead and the pup resulting in the extra walk back to the tractor.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
I had been doing it thatway, but I have been trying to do it without the glove. Just some times I have to go back and back up another foot or two.
If you're lined up good the extra foot or two shouldn't matter. Throw the dolly on and lock the snubber.