Obama election equals middle eastern love for U.S.

bbsam

Staff member
How did Bush start a war in Pakistan?
Because that's what the war in Afghanistan has always been about. Pakistan's nuclear arsenal, it's near boiling relationship with India and what would happen to said nuclear arsenal should war erupt between India and Pakistan.

av8torntn

Because that's what the war in Afghanistan has always been about. Pakistan's nuclear arsenal, it's near boiling relationship with India and what would happen to said nuclear arsenal should war erupt between India and Pakistan.

That's how all good conspiracy theories form. Take a little truth and mix it with a random conclusion.

av8torntn

It isn't hard to research.

Go ahead and post a speech from Bush telling us that he was going to war in Afghanistan so he could actually be going to war in Pakistan because of nuclear weapons. He gave plenty on the subject of Afghanistan. I'm not saying they don't exist, but you made the claim so I have to assume you've got something credible to back it up. That would be much easier than me searching the internet trying to figure out what you are actually claiming. Or was it a secret between you and Bush?