newfie

Obsessed? No. I just find the mental hoolahoops people who align themselves with a political party will jump through to attack the otherside’s corruption and defend their own silly. I think that form of intellectual dishonesty is the root of a lot of problems in Washington.

if that's true the liberal media must have you throwing up

BrownArmy

Wrong again. Steele worked with elements of the FBI to paint Trump a certain way. Now that they're on the hot seat they're acting like innocent choirboys.

Do you realize that you sound nuts?

So it's been a conspiracy this entire time between the FBI, British Intelligence, the Democrats, Russia, NYTimes, the Washington Post, etc.

All of whom were in collusion to hinder Trump?

Roll that around for a minute - does that sound correct to you?

floridays

Shapiro is a tool because he's a tool.

Obviously everything I post is my own opinion, thanks for pointing that out.
Don't try to pass your opinions as fact then, and we're good. Actually being called a tool can be an extreme compliment, as in Brown Army is the grass, and Ben Shapiro is the mower. You didn't mean it that way but you've persuaded me, Ben Shapiro is a tool.

vantexan

So it's been a conspiracy this entire time between the FBI, British Intelligence, the Democrats, Russia, NYTimes, the Washington Post, etc.

Dude, the dossier has been debunked, deal with it. Just because those news organizations wanted it to be true doesn't make it so. And through emails we've learned highly placed FBI agents were trying to derail Trump and are now under Congressional investigation. And how many of those organizations have had to repeatedly pull and backtrack on stories that turned out false? I can scream from the rooftop Trump isn't the world's greatest guy, he's sleezy, but he ain't half the things your side has accused him of in a bid to remove him as president.

vantexan

By the way, Steele is a private player. He USED to be in British intelligence.

floridays

Dude, the dossier has been debunked, deal with it. Just because those news organizations wanted it to be true doesn't make it so. And through emails we've learned highly placed FBI agents were trying to derail Trump and are now under Congressional investigation. And how many of those organizations have had to repeatedly pull and backtrack on stories that turned out false? I can scream from the rooftop Trump isn't the world's greatest guy, he's sleezy, but he ain't half the things your side has accused him of in a bid to remove him as president.
Bingo on all points, you win the pony.

BrownArmy

Carry on, we must digest different news sources.

Here's a neat trick: whatever browser you're on, clear your 'cache' of history, or download and open up a different browser.

Every browser keeps track of your history, and so does Google, so when you search for something, Google refines it's search algorithm just for you!

Meaning you'll go down your own rabbit hole and eventually Google will just feed you things that align with what you've previously searched.

Try it - download or use a completely different browser and give it a whirl, you'll be surprised.

floridays

Carry on, we must digest different news sources.

Here's a neat trick: whatever browser you're on, clear your 'cache' of history, or download and open up a different browser.

Every browser keeps track of your history, and so does Google, so when you search for something, Google refines it's search algorithm just for you!

Meaning you'll go down your own rabbit hole and eventually Google will just feed you things that align with what you've previously searched.

Try it - download or use a completely different browser and give it a whirl, you'll be surprised.
That's cool, now what information from Steele corroborated information the FBI had? Try some facts, put your opinion to rest for the time being.

El Correcto

god is dead

BREAKING: Indictment Handed Out In Russian Bribery Case Involving Uranium One, Hillary Clinton

That feeling when you go after the opposition for working with the Russians. Then you find out it was you the entire time.

fbff9121acbb6b648a9cab21ec020576.jpg

BrownArmy

That's cool, now what information from Steele corroborated information the FBI had? Try some facts, put your opinion to rest for the time being.

Man, I just read the news.

I've never met and will never meet Mssr. Steele, or Trump, or Mueller, etc.

Again, everything is my opinion based on what I've read, which, I might add, is also your situation.

From what I've read, Steele went to the FBI and the FBI said, 'that's interesting, that corroborates what we've been investigating' etc.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we.

BrownArmy

Yeah justice.gov is clearly fake. Clinton’s Justice Department didn’t approve this deal after her husband received 500,000 for a speech in Russia and their foundation didn’t receive million dollar donations by people involved.

Your link wasn't to justice.gov, it was to dailywire.nonsense.com.

Show me the link on justice.gov where it says that Clinton has been indicted.

floridays

Man, I just read the news.

I've never met and will never meet Mssr. Steele, or Trump, or Mueller, etc.

Again, everything is my opinion based on what I've read, which, I might add, is also your situation.

From what I've read, Steele went to the FBI and the FBI said, 'that's interesting, that corroborates what we've been investigating' etc.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see, won't we.
I am already seeing it, kinda like your dog running to you, he's not there yet, but you see him coming. Your side is based solely on hate Trump and are trying to manufacture anything to oust him. You guys have tried everything you can, but the :censored2: is unraveling, kinda like the ball Roy Hobbs hit. There is truth in this contrived matter, and the truth will prove it was contrived. This is not my opinion, this is fact. I have no agenda to cloud my thinking.