El Correcto

god is dead
Seriously? Republicans fake outrage about supposed spying on Trump.

Meanwhile, this week they reauthorize FISA section 702, without any debate or reform, allowing the government to spy on innocent Americans essentially unchecked.

I guess their distraction tactics work.
This just shows you’re a partisan hack. Fake outrage? Over abuse of power and spying on the opposition to influence an election?
#bringbacktheguillotine

vantexan

Seriously? Republicans fake outrage about supposed spying on Trump.

Meanwhile, this week they reauthorize FISA section 702, without any debate or reform, allowing the government to spy on innocent Americans essentially unchecked.

I guess their distraction tactics work.
Essentially unchecked? Apparently they have to spend millions on unsubstantiated allegations and present that to the FISA court to get permission to spy on Americans.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Essentially unchecked? Apparently they have to spend millions on unsubstantiated allegations and present that to the FISA court to get permission to spy on Americans.
I know neoconservative cuckservatives like you don't care about constitutional rights to privacy. Move along Jane.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Proving what point, you just came in with baseless attacks and personal insults. You’re promoting a failed political ideology with intellectual dishonesty. You seem to big an angry little man, with an affinity for cuckolds, what happen bruh? We here for you fam.
I have promoted no ideology.
I pointed out Republicans rant about Trump supposedly being spied on, while at the same time voting to let the American people be spied on.

If that isn't fake outrage then it's full blown hypocrisy. You pick.

vantexan

I pointed out Republicans rant about Trump supposedly being spied on, while at the same time voting to let the American people be spied on.

So you're of the opinion that the FISA court, which is designed to protect American citizens from government overreach, is useless in preventing terrorism? That we shouldn't be observing possible jihadist activity?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you're of the opinion that the FISA court, which is designed to protect American citizens from government overreach, is useless in preventing terrorism? That we shouldn't be observing possible jihadist activity?
Lol. Ya their goal is to protect us from government overreach, lmao.

El Correcto

god is dead

There’s a difference between a political party abusing the system to tilt an election with domestic espionage and “spying” on citizens.