El Correcto

god is dead
Your link wasn't to justice.gov, it was to dailywire.nonsense.com.

Show me the link on justice.gov where it says that Clinton has been indicted.
She was involved in approving this deal after her husband received 500,000 from a speech in Russia and her foundation received millions in donations from the people involved.

BrownArmy

I am already seeing it, kinda like your dog running to you, he's not there yet, but you see him coming. Your side is based solely on hate Trump and are trying to manufacture anything to oust him. You guys have tried everything you can, but the :censored2: is unraveling, kinda like the ball Roy Hobbs hit. There is truth in this contrived matter, and the truth will prove it was contrived. This is not my opinion, this is fact. I have no agenda to cloud my thinking.

Says the guy purporting his opinion as fact.

Honestly, Trump (aside from the salty and idiot language) is basically an establishment Republican, so far.

Which side do you think I'm on?

You're so convinced that there's a side which wants to oust Trump, and maybe that's true, but personally I think all that talk is folly.

Let Trump be Trump, let the chips fall where they may, and we'll see what happens.

My house is high up on a hill, no floods in my horizon.

If the East Coast gets nuked by the short fat man, my guess is he'll hit NY, not Boston, so I'll likely have a day or so to figure things out.

It's all good.

BrownArmy

She was involved in approving this deal after her husband received 500,000 from a speech in Russia and her foundation received millions in donations from the people involved.

Just so you're clear about this, HRC wasn't the sole arbiter of that uranium deal, and she wasn't in a position to 'sign-off' on it, so to speak. It was approved by seven or eight other agents, Hillary alone couldn't have saved it or tanked it one way or another.

All your talk about Hillary doing a 'quid-pro-quo' specifically about this uranium deal is rubbish.

Really man, do some basic research.

El Correcto

god is dead
Just so you're clear about this, HRC wasn't the sole arbiter of that uranium deal, and she wasn't in a position to 'sign-off' on it, so to speak. It was approved by seven or eight other agents, Hillary alone couldn't have saved it or tanked it one way or another.

All your talk about Hillary doing a 'quid-pro-quo' specifically about this uranium deal is rubbish.

Really man, do some basic research.

Her deputy attorney general signed off on this, Hillary is a career politician she knows better and will leave doubt. Her lawyer was the one who handled the Steele dossier which was used to get a fisa warrant to wiretap the opposition. Her husband was paid 500,000 from a Russian bank with kremlin ties for a speech. The people involved in this deal donated millions to their foundation. The deal gets approved through the DOJ which she should be aware of 20% of america’s Uranium falling into a company already being investigated.

If she isn’t guilty she is grossly negligent and over paid in bribes.

floridays

Says the guy purporting his opinion as fact.

Honestly, Trump (aside from the salty and idiot language) is basically an establishment Republican, so far.

Which side do you think I'm on?

You're so convinced that there's a side which wants to oust Trump, and maybe that's true, but personally I think all that talk is folly.

Let Trump be Trump, let the chips fall where they may, and we'll see what happens.

My house is high up on a hill, no floods in my horizon.

If the East Coast gets nuked by the short fat man, my guess is he'll hit NY, not Boston, so I'll likely have a day or so to figure things out.

It's all good.
Let's get this straight, I am not purporting opinion, I am relaying facts as they come out daily, and have been coming out since real journalists, lawyers seeking FOIA documents, and some elected officials have been seeking the truth. The truth is materializing currently and you fail to recognize it because you are agenda driven, not truth driven.

To address your points:
Trump is no establishment Republican, all of his adult life he has been aligned with the democrat party, and I assume he didn't agree where the party's direction was leading the country.

It is obvious which side you are on, don't believe me, start your own poll. The side I am on is as obvious as the side your on, cut with the childish bsbullf.gif.

There is a side that wants to oust trump and to deny that is just intellectual dishonesty.

Let the chips fall where they may,
I agree totally, with criminal penalties assigned to criminal acts.

The house and nuke comments are childish, no response needed.

Sportello

Banned
He's not talking about Hillary.

In a rare public statement, Mr. Mueller’s spokesman Peter Carr declared, “When we have obtained emails in the course of our ongoing criminal investigation, we have secured either the account owner’s consent or appropriate criminal process.”