Obamacare

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Is says that in your dictionary?

You said it was all about spending now you're bringing up revenue.

Spending beyond revenue is the spending problem.

Interesting, it's almost like you're repeating a half truth you heard from some chump on AM radio.

It's like I'm dealing with someone too uneducated and obtuse to understand a basic concept.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nope. Debt, by definition, is a spending problem.
Spending beyond revenue is the spending problem.
So is it a spending or revenue problem?
Make up your mind.

I say it's both but you don't seem to agree, because your dictionary says "debt is by definition a spending problem".

It's like I'm dealing with someone too uneducated and obtuse to understand a basic concept.
Insults. People people resort to them when they have no valid argument. Sad. Just sad.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
So is it a spending or revenue problem?
Make up your mind.

I say it's both but you don't seem to agree, because your dictionary says debt is by definition a spending problem.

It's a spending problem. Never said it was a revenue problem. Revenue has never created debt. Every known occurrence of government debt and deficit was caused by too much spending.

Insults. People people resort the them when they have no valid argument. Sad. Just sad.

I didn't insult you.

floridays

You never seem to make the connection that the country is in debt up to it's neck and that's not sustainable. You guys believe we can just keep adding to the debt and soak the rich to pay for it. Don't want to get into a shouting match here, take it to Current Events, but sooner or later we'll break the bank if we don't get a handle on it.
Bank is already broke.

floridays

What's over your head is that Republicans are cutting revenue, and leaving spending the same. You can't seem to comprehend how that will add to the debt. It's common sense for most people.
Not entirely correct they will increase spending, and on the cut to marginal rates no one can be sure because there is no concrete plan yet. That is the truth.