Obamacare

oldngray

nowhere special
The way Obamacare is set up it encourages companies to drop insurance and just pay the fine. Walmart may be guilty of doing that but they are just doing the same as many other companies have already done.

oldngray

nowhere special
HealthCare.gov, the online portal where millions of Americans must by health insurance, will not display premiums for 2015 until after the 2014 elections, the Associated Press reported Wednesday.

Obama administration officials told the AP that Americans will not be able to find out if their health insurance premiums are going up "until the second week of November," which conveniently falls after Americans will go to the polls November 4th

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/connca...macare-rates-till-after-election-day-n1903026

moreluck

golden ticket member
Surprise !!

HealthCare.gov, the online portal where millions of Americans must by health insurance, will not display premiums for 2015 until after the 2014 elections, the Associated Press reported Wednesday.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I received this today. No, I didn't check it out. Don't know if it's true or not. No time for Snopes. Check it out for yourself.....................

Did you receive your Medicare Handbook for 2015 recently? If you have already received yours in the mail, please turn to page 12 and go down to the bottom of the page to find out what you pay for Medicare (Part A and Part B). It states that the premium and deductible amounts were not available at the time of printing. It further states you may call 1-800-633-4227 to get the most up-to-date info.

I did just that and talked with a Medicare representative. She told me that they probably would not have those figures in until the end of the first week or possibly the second week of November.

Now, let that sink in!

As soon as she stated that to me, I replied "My, isn't that convenient for the Obama Administration to actually hold off on those figures until after the 2014 election results."

There was dead silence on the other end of the line. I told her thank you and that I would call back.

You see our Social Security increase for next year is only about 1%. Even the military are getting just over 1%. You can bet after the November 4th election the increases for Medicare A & B will be greater than any 1%. That is why they are delaying what the increases will be. Because if they had put it in that handbook, any senior would be voting against the Democrats.

So anyone voting for the Democrats in the upcoming elections deserves to get the increases that are coming after November 4th.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Foreign Diplomats Getting Benefits Under Obamacare
Foreign diplomats stationed in the United States are eligible to receive subsidized healthcare benefits as part of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), prompting concern on Capitol Hill over the Obama administration’s inability to explain the loophole.

Two leading Republicans are calling on the IRS to reveal exactly how many foreign diplomats have enrolled in Obamacare and the total cost of benefits they may have received courtesy of U.S. taxpayers.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/foreign-diplomats-getting-benefits-under-obamacare/

moreluck

golden ticket member
156302_600.jpg