Obama's last days as POTUS

gman042

Been around the block a few times
I've watched most of his three speeches today, 11/07/2016.

What a truly great man he has been as our president.

I'm afraid that this country may never see the likes of such an exceptional person for many generations to come.

I feel blessed to have lived during his presidency.
Indeed, President Obama, has shown himself to be humble, trustworthy, responsible and a man of the people.

Despite 8 years of hatred, bigotry and racism thrown his way, he never lost his cool and always maintained a level of decency undeserving by many right wingers in this country.

Unlike TRUMP, Obama never lowered himself to the level of stupidity tossed his way.

President Obama has always handled himself with dignity and he was always presidential, and thats why he is loved around the world.

Backwoods America will never accept him because of his color, and they will never acknowledge his accomplishments.

I too, am proud of this American President and his presence will be missed at the White House.

TOS.

I think I just threw up little bit.....

Tired Driver

Sisyphus had it easy.
Bigotry? You're implying that I care that he's black?

I simply don't care for his policies and believe given time we will see they did more harm than good.

If his mother was 100% white and his dad was 100% black. That makes him 100% mixed race. I really do not care about his ethnicity, I disagree with all he stands for.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I knew he was a shill when he came to my state to endorse a Governor for re election that was one of the worst people that I've seen in quite some time... The voters on that last local election saw thru him and voted for a better Governor instead.

I only went to the polls this year to say NO to their local state corrupted proposal s .

Nationally, we are focked either way who wins this year

oldngray

nowhere special
15335385.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Don't count him out just yet.
He still has the pen .
He won't be done until that pen is removed from his hand.

Today's press conference vwas a pretty clear warning that Trump isn't qualified. Americans should be very afraid

Flame away, GOP snowflakes.

P

pickup

I've watched most of his three speeches today, 11/07/2016.

What a truly great man he has been as our president.

I'm afraid that this country may never see the likes of such an exceptional person for many generations to come.

I feel blessed to have lived during his presidency.

As we live out the few remaining weeks of the presidency of this great yet humble man , the thoughts that were once espoused by Gweneth Paltrow often run through my head as I gently slip into unconsciousness , lying in my bed : it would have been wonderful if we could have given him the power he needed to pass what he needed to pass.

P

pickup

As we live out the few remaining weeks of the presidency of this great yet humble man , the thoughts that were once espoused by Gweneth Paltrow often run through my head as I gently slip into unconsciousness , lying in my bed : it would have been wonderful if we could have given him the power he needed to pass what he needed to pass.

I'm sorry, I didn't phrase that last post as well as I would have liked but it's just that he's so handsome that I can't type properly.