Object Lesson of the day

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
To protect the identity of the member, and not violate the Brown Cafe terms of use....

There has been an interesting case, I've been following.

It started with a member being discharged, through the Panel system.

Finding some (disturbing) evidence of collusion, between the Local Union and

local management, the Member pursued charges with the NLRB.

Barring any appeals, the (employee) Member was awarded back-pay.

But....

Was denied reinstatement by the NLRB, based on posts, on social media.

(No, I'm not going to name the platform)

In my opinion, that was the only downfall.

Think.... before you post. :biggrin:

(With your name attached to it)

2vtuz6h.jpg

-Bug-

10 point

To protect the identity of the member, and not violate the Brown Cafe terms of use....

There has been an interesting case, I've been following.

It started with a member being discharged, through the Panel system.

Finding some (disturbing) evidence of collusion, between the Local Union and

local management, the Member pursued charges with the NLRB.

Barring any appeals, the (employee) Member was awarded back-pay.

But....

Was denied reinstatement by the NLRB, based on posts, on social media.

(No, I'm not going to name the platform)

In my opinion, that was the only downfall.

Think.... before you post. :biggrin:

(With your name attached to it)

2vtuz6h.jpg

-Bug-
You sure it was just all "local" management and the "Local Union" involved?

Dr.Brownz

So did he post pictures of something UPS tried to say was not allowed to be photoed or whaT? Having a hard time imagining what this could be. How to get back pay but no job back?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

So did he post pictures of something UPS tried to say was not allowed to be photoed or whaT? Having a hard time imagining what this could be. How to get back pay but no job back?
I don't know the facts about what he posted but I think he had some choice words for 2 of ups labor managers and what he wanted to do to them after they fired him

UPS Preloader

Without using names, here is what was posted. (After he was fired and technically no longer an employee.)

XXX... this piece of garbage is the District Labor manager that has insinuated himself into every step of my discipline . . . a condescending, self righteous little man who’s creepy demean[or] will just plain make your skin crawl . . . I have to say I have never seen a man sit in a chair and cross his legs in a more dainty and effeminate way, he legitimately looks like he should be sitting on a tuffet eating his curds and whey! . . . he definitely gives off the impression that he’s trying as hard as he can to compensate for something. . . . my guess, erectile dysfunction [smiley face indicated by semicolon and parenthesis]

YYY... this knuckle dragger is the Division Manager who [buffoons] his way 5 along trying to do his master XXX's bidding . . . he’s a cross between Barney Rubble,Shrek, and Captain Caveman . . . listening to him talk is actually quite humorous, it sounds like he’s chewing on cotton balls and marbles . . . I’ve yet to hear him ever say one intelligent thing, but then again, it’d be difficult to decipher it if he did [smiley face indicated by semicolon and parenthesis]

Dragon

Package Center Manager
so with what BUG posted, go ahead and feel free to take your case to the panel, you never know what deal has been made before you get there.

anHOURover

How can you be held to bogus social media policy when you are terminated?
A good lawyer will fix this out real quick!
Bug are you friends with Betty rose?
Another out of touch old union officer

Last edited by a moderator: