Odds of a PE mechanic caught sleeping on the job and falsifying documents getting his job back?

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Needabiggerhammer, Nov 21, 2019.

1. dysphunktion

dysphunktion A decent sup

I followed along, no worries.

Just one of those days. PVD quit, nearly took the local steward into an empty trailer and beat him into a coma, realizing I didn't schedule coverage for next week, grievance filed for stealing that almighty work. Heaven forbid I heard about the situation with his wife and wanted to help. bllllllllllllah

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

"A decent sup" .... you sure about that?

3. Mugarolla

Mugarolla Light 'em up!

I'm sorry, I can't resist...

"Now climb, young grasshopper, so your Kung Fu won't be weak."

4. dysphunktion

Absolutely. Go around telling the drivers how much of the floor he'll mop with me because I, gasp, gave advice...when asked for it. Not to mention the comment about my son.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. dysphunktion

;)

6. dysphunktion

Oh :censored2:, I forgot to add that I also recently saved some orphans from a house fire, got another black belt in <insert obscure martial art here>, beat up 4 dudes that tried to jump me at a bar...
    And then I had breakfast with my buds from Seal Team 6!

7. 542thruNthru

Understandable then. Carry on. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. 542thruNthru

Ok now you just lost me.

9. dysphunktion

Sorry, was making sure you knew how much of a bad ass SUPERvisor I am. In case you didn't know or forgot. I'm very bad ass. All the time. Even when I cried ....NOT OPIE! :(
    :p

10. Just A UPS Guy

Just A UPS Guy Active Member

The bar fight is your fault, you shoulda been busy taking in the homeless family with 9 kids and neglected veteran parents. YOUR. FAULT.

11. dysphunktion

...touche

12. 22.34life

22.34life Active Member

Depends on ur supplement,but in most supplements I'm sure theft or stealing time,dishonesty is a cardinal infraction and if the company does it right the panel would uphold his termination.so if he didn't get it back at local level hes probably screwed.

13. 22.34life

22.34life Active Member

I see alot of responses on these termination threads that are funny to me,if u have been to a panel u know it's not what u know it's what u can prove and the company has to carry out the termination properly.one missed step and the employee gets his job back but it goes the other way too.

14. WannaDock?

WannaDock? World Champion

They should just transfer him to feeder, where I'm pretty sure sleeping on the clock is contractual:raspberry-tounge: