Odds of a PE mechanic caught sleeping on the job and falsifying documents getting his job back?

dysphunktion

A decent sup
Never said it did.

@UnconTROLLed started this.

I just told @UpstateNYUPSer that maybe now he realizes why some retired people, like @rod, still post, and then here come the Einstein quotes.

I followed along, no worries.

Just one of those days. PVD quit, nearly took the local steward into an empty trailer and beat him into a coma, realizing I didn't schedule coverage for next week, grievance filed for stealing that almighty work. Heaven forbid I heard about the situation with his wife and wanted to help. bllllllllllllah

542thruNthru

Just one of those days. PVD quit, nearly took the local steward into an empty trailer and beat him into a coma, realizing I didn't schedule coverage for next week, grievance filed for stealing that almighty work. Heaven forbid I heard about the situation with his wife and wanted to help. bllllllllllllah

"A decent sup" .... you sure about that?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

I'm sorry, I can't resist...

"Now climb, young grasshopper, so your Kung Fu won't be weak."

dysphunktion

A decent sup
"A decent sup" .... you sure about that?
Oh :censored2:, I forgot to add that I also recently saved some orphans from a house fire, got another black belt in <insert obscure martial art here>, beat up 4 dudes that tried to jump me at a bar...
And then I had breakfast with my buds from Seal Team 6!

Oh :censored2:, I forgot to add that I also recently saved some orphans from a house fire, got another black belt in <insert obscure martial art here>, beat up 4 dudes that tried to jump me at a bar...
And then I had breakfast with my buds from Seal Team 6!

The bar fight is your fault, you shoulda been busy taking in the homeless family with 9 kids and neglected veteran parents. YOUR. FAULT.

22.34life

Depends on ur supplement,but in most supplements I'm sure theft or stealing time,dishonesty is a cardinal infraction and if the company does it right the panel would uphold his termination.so if he didn't get it back at local level hes probably screwed.

22.34life

I see alot of responses on these termination threads that are funny to me,if u have been to a panel u know it's not what u know it's what u can prove and the company has to carry out the termination properly.one missed step and the employee gets his job back but it goes the other way too.

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
We have another mechanic who's been sleeping in server rooms for 2, 3, 4 or even 5 hours a day on the clock and then falsifying his time card (believe it or not we have to track every minute of our day) to say he was elsewhere in the plant completing dispatched work. It's been a very open secret that he's been doing this but management has been weak. It came out in his firing that our supervisor actually caught him sleeping twice...and didn't document it but only verbally warned him not to do it again and kept it to himself.

It all blew up when he put down 6 hours total on a job directly underneath a camera with 2 other mechanics and the other 2 guys finally got pissed at his shenanigans and told management he wasn't there for the job. We have a new PDA system that let's you see who put labor on dispatched work orders etc, so at the end of the day their dispatches showed that he had recorded 6 hours on a large job they did alone. This was after his keys had been found in the server room (he couldn't get back in without them) and turned in to management and returned to him the week before.

He got canned a couple weeks ago and tried to appeal, the appeal was denied this week. They said he's taking it up to the next level to appeal again.

Can someone please promise me this :censored2:ing tweaker isn't getting his job back? He's been filling up a mechanic job that could be held by someone who actually wants to work for over 2 years now.

Did that guy stay fired or is he back?