ODS Messages??!!

tups

Well I think my center set a new record for messages being sent over the diad today. (At least for this center) I counted 23 messages sent over the course of the day. And it was ridiculous!! "Did your helper show up?" "What time did the helper start?" (2x) "All drivers with helpers make sure there are 25 - 30 stops in helper boards" (2x) "Do you have call tag for 123 Main St." Do you have call tag for 61 Main St." "What are helpers hours?" ( sent at 2:30 p.m. when helper is scheduled to work until 4:00 p.m. And the one I liked the best that was sent 5, yes 5 times, "The turkeys are in, make sure to get your card tonight" No wonder I went over 9.5 today.....spent too much time answering all these stupid messages!!!

bad company

semi-pro
Yeah...I feel your pain. I always just hit one of the buttons for the prewritten responses. "Will contact ASAP" or "NO" are my favorites. And I never contact ASAP, just FYI...

25yrvet

Get some of your fellow drivers to fire back questions at 'em at the same time of day--alll at once!
I.E. "Does Jim need any help with PU?,,,,,Please ask Jim if he needs me to take any stops,,,,,,Any one got a misload for 123 main? I'm missing one,,,,,,What time do I meet my helper,,,,Where do I meet my helper?"

Some one at the center has too much time on their hands
:wink2:

Brown Dog

Brown since 81
we got our first training video over the diad a while back. part of it was something about if you can't scan a barcode the diad may be able to get the tracking number from the last 4 numbers. Trouble is, that's part of pas and we don't have pas! What a waste of time!:sad-little:

Harley Rider

34 yrs & done!
We got the turkey message today too. I told em to keep it. I didn't want it. Just like I haven't taken one in the last 15 years.

over9five

Staff member
"We got the turkey message today too. I told em to keep it. I didn't want it. Just like I haven't taken one in the last 15 years."

There's always someone here who will take anyones unwanted turkey, and donate them to a shelter. Definately look into that!

W

westsideworma

Where's Westside? I was at Worma today, they have their turkeys.

when don't we have turkeys at our building...we've got at least 30 suits (IE, Finance, etc) in and our of there during our shift everyday it seems now. Each of them having little to no preload experience and trying to tell us all how to do our jobs...its comical....

ooooohhhh you mean the trailer outside by the stairs, yea those turkeys are here too :devil3:

J

JonFrum

Get some of your fellow drivers to fire back questions at 'em at the same time of day--alll at once!
I.E. "Does Jim need any help with PU?,,,,,Please ask Jim if he needs me to take any stops,,,,,,Any one got a misload for 123 main? I'm missing one,,,,,,What time do I meet my helper,,,,Where do I meet my helper?"

Some one at the center has too much time on their hands
:wink2:

More questions . . .

What was Harry S. Truman's middle name?

If The Universe is All There Is, and it is expanding, then what is it expanding into?

Why is stuff you send by ship called cargo, and stuff you send by package car called a shipment?

Why do they swab the area with alcohol before giving a lethal injection to a condemned man?

Let us know if you get any answers.

Anyone else have any questions for the Center?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Every night along comes " ETA back to the building tonite "
I reply " 2030 " which is after the air trailer leaves.

upsr99

upsr99
When using Find Bar code feature you are able to enter any 4 consecutive numbers from the bar code. I hope this will help you out Brown Dog for future use on any dirty labels.:happy2: