off the railroad ??

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The Saudis are profitable at less than $30/barrel. At that price, shale oil loses money on each barrel pumped. Doubt that they would keep pumping for long at a loss.

barnyard

KTM rider
Shale oil is $40-$60 cost of production, depending on who you talk to.

These gas prices will not last long.

I have heard some theorize that pumping shale oil and driving down prices will bankrupt Russia faster than the 80's arms race did. Be interesting to watch, to be sure.

Shale oil is $40-$60 cost of production, depending on who you talk to.

These gas prices will not last long.

I have heard some theorize that pumping shale oil and driving down prices will bankrupt Russia faster than the 80's arms race did. Be interesting to watch, to be sure.
Opec wants a price war. drive the price down now,take out alot of player.

Bottom rung

There's a lot of rigs shutting down in nodak. What the Saudis are doing is going to ruin the economy. And everyone is more than willing to cut thier own throats for cheap gasoline. The industry up there is heavily leveraged with cheap money. This isn't good for America. It will be interesting to see what happens with pipelines and rail in the next few years.

Bottom rung

That's because the markets dont care about the people of our country, or any other for that matter. They're concerned with ringing as many dollars out of anything until it dries up, then on to the next thing.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
That's because the markets dont care about the people of our country, or any other for that matter. They're concerned with ringing as many dollars out of anything until it dries up, then on to the next thing.
Duh. The markets are for the rich to make more. I don't mind riding their coat tails.