Rail strike

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Because you commented on my comment about liberals killing babies as “cute” I see absolutely nothing about killing babies as “cute.”apparently you do, hence the evil comment.
So i said it’s cute that Liberals are killing babies. That’s what I was calling cute 🤔🧐.
Isn’t it evil to lie ? It is also a sin, correct?
So who is or practicing in evil here.

lol do you think killing innocent children is cute? How monstrous of you.
Why do you find that funny? Because you’re trying to setup a hard working union man to lynched mob on the site.

Last edited:

Nah
Even the railroads themselves admit that the nation’s current freight service is a problem, mainly because of fewer calls to pick up or drop off freight cars, routine, prolonged delays and the general unreliability that plagues the industry, its critics and customers say.

I mean, what else did they expect when they cut staffing so much that a single sick call results in a train not moving for several hours, or building trains so long they can't fit in the pull offs so another train can go by in the opposite direction?

Even the railroads themselves admit that the nation’s current freight service is a problem, mainly because of fewer calls to pick up or drop off freight cars, routine, prolonged delays and the general unreliability that plagues the industry, its critics and customers say.

I mean, what else did they expect when they cut staffing so much that a single sick call results in a train not moving for several hours, or building trains so long they can't fit in the pull offs so another train can go by in the opposite direction?
Pure greed

Thebrownblob

They didn't really come to an agreement. They were forced into an agreement because an election was coming up
1670933971329.gif

Non liberal

So i said it’s cute that Liberals are killing babies. That’s what I was calling cute 🤔🧐.
Isn’t it evil to lie ? It is also a sin, correct?
So who is or practicing in evil here.

Why do you find that funny? Because you’re trying to setup a hard working union man to lynched mob on the site.
Well lib, the lol you are referring to belongs to the sentence before it, partly my fault, I forgot the period. What exactly were you calling cute then? I wouldn’t think anything inside of a paragraph talking about how libs support abortion, or the killing of babies, would be cute. And yes it is evil to lie, and also a sin, that’s why I try not to. However, I don’t know why you would make religious references to me? You don’t know me, you don’t need to be a religious man to know that abortion is murder, and every democrat running for office supports it wholeheartedly, and looks to expand the “service”

Staydryitsraining

What's insane is time and example again of a city or the nation that's run by a Democrat things visibly and economically get worse. They never improve, show me an example. However when a Republican runs a state or the country things visibly and economically get better, the complaints typically are only that corporations are evil and corrupt, some fringe small group of peoples feelings are hurt or the white man is evil.