Rail strike

Non liberal

What's insane is time and example again of a city or the nation that's run by a Democrat things visibly and economically get worse. They never improve, show me an example. However when a Republican runs a state or the country things visibly and economically get better, the complaints typically are only that corporations are evil and corrupt, some fringe small group of peoples feelings are hurt or the white man is evil.
Because that’s the only way they can flip the balance of power. They can’t argue on actual economics. They have to make up lies.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
What's insane is time and example again of a city or the nation that's run by a Democrat things visibly and economically get worse. They never improve, show me an example. However when a Republican runs a state or the country things visibly and economically get better, the complaints typically are only that corporations are evil and corrupt, some fringe small group of peoples feelings are hurt or the white man is evil.
Could you give me an example for 500

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
For the democrat side. Pennsylvania, Chicago, California, ny, are an absolute disaster. I’m sure I’m missing some. For the Republican side Florida is absolutely booming, as well as texas.
Pennsylvania is more red than blue? Are you only judging a state by who its current governor is ?

Non liberal

Any proof or never mind
Yes, the proof is they won’t let the voting roles be inspected for people who are no longer living in the state, or living period. That is also my proof for the general election. January 6 protest would have never happened if they would have been transparent with us. Btw, im not saying the conservatives don’t share any blame for this, the George W Bush and Al Gore election should have been investigated as well. When they are that close, and there are rumblings of things that may or may not be on the up and up, then they need to be investigated at the very least. Prove to the American people that are election are fair and honest. We owe that much to our veterans at the very least.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
No, Pennsylvania is blue. That’s why I listed with the other lib states that are all going to hell. Pennsylvania has voted for a democrat governor for the last 3 terms.

• Pennsylvania has 49 state senators, which 27 are republicans.
  • Pennsylvania has both 1 Democrat & 1 Republican in the U.S. Senate.
  • Pennsylvania consists of 18 congressional members. In the current delegation, 9 representatives are Republicans and 9 are Democrats.
  • Pennsylvania has a democratic governor
It’s hard to say Pennsylvania is blue only because it has a democratic governor. That’s like saying America is blue because our president is a Democrat.

Non liberal

• Pennsylvania has 49 state senators, which 27 are republicans.
  • Pennsylvania has both 1 Democrat & 1 Republican in the U.S. Senate.
  • Pennsylvania consists of 18 congressional members. In the current delegation, 9 representatives are Republicans and 9 are Democrats.
  • Pennsylvania has a democratic governor
It’s hard to say Pennsylvania is blue only because it has a democratic governor. That’s like saying America is blue because our president is a Democrat.
America IS blue, the only way a Republican wins is if a SWING state votes for a Republican. Which basically means a bunch of democrats need to vote for the Republican. As for Pennsylvania, nothing gets done without the governors say so. Everytime the conservative lawmakers put something forth it gets vetoed by the governor, so they have no say in anything. They also have a liberal Pennsylvania Supreme Court. PA is blue! Either america is blue or our elections are rigged. Which is it? Donald trump had the best economy, employment, and peace record of any president in 50yrs, and he lost! Had the most votes of any incumbent president EVER, and he lost! Either america is blue, or the establishment rigged our election!