Off Topic Posts

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
More is correct. The literal translation is - Respond, if you please. But, it's not meant - you can chose to respond or not. It's the French polite way of saying, "You need to let me know, ASAP." We have Americanized it to Please Respond.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Paddle Boarding......................that's all I have to say.

paddleboard1.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Sometimes, knowledge isn't good. 42% potato?????
That's like the norm for things today....there's instant flavored coffees out there that list coffee as the 3rd or 4th
ingredient. Most of the time, sugar is the first. Remember, they are listed according to the amount in the product. Most to least.

menotyou

bella amicizia
That's like the norm for things today....there's instant flavored coffees out there that list coffee as the 3rd or 4th
ingredient. Most of the time, sugar is the first. Remember, they are listed according to the amount in the product. Most to least.
I read that stuff, too. Just never thought to on my Pringles. Munchos I knew had like half corn and grease in them. Still very yummy.
MUNCHOS Regular Potato Crisps

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
My current situation. Oh well, life goes on..........without me.

Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (Naturally) - YouTube

Steve seriously. Enjoy it. You may be lonely at times but the times I spent alone are precious. Use it enjoy it. There is a reason for it.
I only had to worry about me, and the kids. I could come and go as I pleased. I was single for 22 yrs. with kids. When I met my current husband, it was very hard for me, to give that up. While I love him dearly, I liked that alone time, I had gotten used to. Having someone here every day I admit, now is nice, but at first it was a struggle. Its a balancing project, and I had gotten used to balancing kids, and my life with no other,It took a very special guy for me to give up that freedom. When the right one comes along, it just works. hang in there brother.