Off Topic Posts

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I was going to post this in another thread, and really be "off topic", but decided to post here. I've been thinking about you lately, and was wondering how you are?

If you feel that you are the YOU in question, please respond. Oh and btw, the YOU in question, IS NOT KLEIN!!!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I was going to post this in another thread, and really be "off topic", but decided to post here. I've been thinking about you lately, and was wondering how you are?

If you feel that you are the YOU in question, please respond. Oh and btw, the YOU in question, IS NOT KLEIN!!!
I'm doing really good Stephen. Life is good. I would really like to know how you are doing. You've had some serious blows lately. Are you doing ok?

Last edited:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I'm doing really good Stephen. Life is good. I would really like to know how you are doing. You've had some serious blows lately. Are you doing ok?
As in life, after the battle is over, (notice i didn't say won?), we move on, bury our dead, and continue living the life we have. I tell myself that I would be better if we were still together, but alas, the almost former Mrs STUG just didn't like the person I am, or maybe it's the hair, j/k. As for my Dad, he was 86 years old and had seen and been a part of much of this nations history. He lived a full life and died because his weary body was done here, RIP, Dad. And that's pretty much all, oh, almost forgot to add that the former Mrs and I have agreed to share equal time with our girls, so that's a good thing. Other than that, I'm cool, and hope that you guys are, as well.

DS

Fenderbender
Dr.Death Died!
Jack Kevorkian let nature take it's course and died quietly today.
I don't believe he was an evil man.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
How so? He was simply helping those terminally ill people who wished to end their lives do so with as little pain as possible. Death with dignity.
And that's what I disagreed with. You may agree with that, as it is your choice, but please don't tell me that I have to agree with you, on this. I can disagree with you, and still be your friend, ya know.:happy2:

DS

Fenderbender
Deb and I like our meat.
Beef,chicken,pork...we are going to try lamb.
Any suggestions?
Has anyone ever ate beaver?
I found a recipe online...

If you catch a small/young beaver, clean it whole and place it in an oven baking bag along with slices of apple and some onion. Bake it @ 3oo degrees for 4 hours. Let it cool so you can handle it, it should fall off the bone at this point. Shred the meat and smother in barbeque sauce and have at it! You'll be suprised how good it is.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Deb and I like our meat.
Any suggestions?

If you catch a small/young beaver, clean it whole and place it in an oven baking bag along with slices of apple and some onion. Bake it @ 3oo degrees for 4 hours. Let it cool so you can handle it, it should fall off the bone at this point. Shred the meat and smother in barbeque sauce and have at it! You'll be suprised how good it is.
Pork is as close as I want to get to, RODENT, thank you!:sick:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Deb and I like our meat.
Any suggestions?

MMMMMMM!! The other white meat. :happy-very: