Offical Post! What Behind The Numbers!

Captain America

SuperDAD to the rescue
Why do you think people owe you? If you are a driver you have it pretty made. You are grossly overpaid for the job. You have monies coming to you after retirement. Instead of complaining, take control of your own future. There are other places to work.

What is the cost of living were you are? Grossly overpaid? In some 3rd world hell hole sure. Yes there are other places to work, but I work here. I have INVESTED over 20 years in working here, and I expect some ROI return on investment. You are trying to make me sound like I am asking for something that I have not earned. YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW WRONG YOU ARE! If you are so brainwashed that you truly belive what you are saying, I suggest you expand your horizons. Try reading for enjojyment. Spend some time discussing the end results of your philosphy of life with people you know don't agree with it. Careful you might learn something new about compassion, empathy and what is truly important in life.:winkiss:

What is the cost of living were you are? Grossly overpaid? In some 3rd world hell hole sure. Yes there are other places to work, but I work here. I have INVESTED over 20 years in working here, and I expect some ROI return on investment. You are trying to make me sound like I am asking for something that I have not earned. YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW WRONG YOU ARE! If you are so brainwashed that you truly belive what you are saying, I suggest you expand your horizons. Try reading for enjojyment. Spend some time discussing the end results of your philosphy of life with people you know don't agree with it. Careful you might learn something new about compassion, empathy and what is truly important in life.:winkiss:

I've only got 18 years invested. I've worked in several locations as a driver. I've listened to many people complain about just about everything. My favorite is when a driver comes in an hour and a half early complaining about being 5 stops too heavy. How they are over dispatched everyday and how they deserve more. I tell them that since they came in 1 1/2 hrs early you are only making $23 an hour and working 9.5 after 8 hours.