*Official* Joe Biden Presidency Thread

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1647044250661.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
JB visits a school and this was the most interesting thing he said;

When one girl told him she was nine, Biden said, “The only thing I want you to remember, no serious guys till you’re 30 years old.”

AKCoverMan

The blatant hypocrisy by the leftists is hard to miss, I mean they want to shut down all fossil fuel production in the USA because, you know, Global Warming Bad, right? But for some reason it’s ok if we drill in the Mid East, in Venezuela, etc. Aren’t those places on the Globe too?

AKCoverMan

Perhaps the theory is that if we are good little environmentalists and keep all that dirty oil production outside our boarders then somehow none of the predicted negative effects of Climate Change will ever reach our shores. Those other unenlightened countries that are selling oil to us will lie in ruin one day I guess.. 🤔

AKCoverMan

Oh wait.. all those EVs require a good deal of mining. Which is dirty and bad if you ask the left so of course we should ban it here. But we want those EVs so we better dig everywhere else in the world….

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Perhaps the theory is that if we are good little environmentalists and keep all that dirty oil production outside our boarders then somehow none of the predicted negative effects of Climate Change will ever reach our shores. Those other unenlightened countries that are selling oil to us will lie in ruin one day I guess.. 🤔
Just like our government sponsoring gain of function research labs in other countries. They know no one would want it inside the US borders.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
It is like making a peeing section in the community pool !

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Ok Fishy,
Trump is no longer president, a fact that has been pointed out to you numerous times by others on BC . I worked in AC when he stuck companies with his bankruptcies. He even tagged the company I work for now. I believe we received .30 on the dollar. But for all his faults and questionable tweets he was a way better president than the incompetent senile old basement dweller that is in office now. Please if you would list how things under this administration have gotten better.