Oh, and about that retro pay

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
from upsers.com
Retroactive pay will be sent to eligible employees in 6-8 weeks. If you have direct deposit, the money will be transferred to your account in 6-8 weeks. If you’re not sure how retro pay works, scroll to the bottom of this article to see an example.

Also, new pay rates will be programmed in to the system May 5 and will be reflected in paychecks that are received May 16 and 17.

ManInBrown

Doesn’t really matter to me either way but 6-8 weeks is complete BS. I would have been happy if it took another year to be implemented. That being said it should be paid within 10-14 days.

UrFellowUpser

Cant wait till this is over so people stop crying over this retro crap. I'm in my 3rd year of progression and will get a nice size check but damn its not that big of a deal well at least to me it isn't.

ManInBrown

I can get an appointment with my dermatologist faster than that !!
Lol. Ain’t that the truth. I called my dermatologist last year. Wanted to get something looked at. Receptionist tells me he can see me in 4 months. I respond with I could be dead by then. She says awww, don’t think like that. Stay positive.