OH :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: :censored: I LOCKED THE KEYS IN BACK!!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Re: OH :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: :censored2: I LOCKED THE KEY

While not quite the same thing, we had a burly driver that once placed his fingers in the cracks of the back door to shut it. Once he did not get the fingers out on time, and three of them got pinched in between. The problem was that he could not remove his fingers without opening the door, and the keys were in the side pocket of his pants. (left hand fingers stuck in the door and the keys were in the left side pocket.) The dents made in the door are still there as a reminder. He finally got a kid to reach into his pocket to retrieve the keys.

Speaking of snow, ever crawled under a package car to put chains on the other side, because that was the side slipping, and it was against a wall? Had to put the chains on the inside wheel, get out, then crawl back under the package car to get them off. That was a long wet cold day.

d

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Re: OH :censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2::censored2: :censored2: I LOCKED THE KEY

Speaking of snow, ever crawled under a package car to put chains on the other side, because that was the side slipping, and it was against a wall? Had to put the chains on the inside wheel, get out, then crawl back under the package car to get them off. That was a long wet cold day.

d
:rofl: I bet it was!!!!!!!!!!

feeder53

ADKtrails

I used to throw the chains under the tire to get it moving and move it to an easier place to install them.

upsmanckp

I have had luck with a good ol' fashion Mule kick...but I started out with the old wooden bulkheads where that method worked 100% of the time.

I once got locked in the back of the truck with my keys dangling in the bulkhead lock. An old P6 with wooden door and a new spring outside latch slide closed while I was pulling up the next section on the shelf. The latch being new was too stiff to operate with just two fingers through a too small hole in the door, a wall of bulk blocking access to the rear door. I finally moved enough boxes to get to the latch on the rear door to get out. Lost about 30 minutes time that day.

this is the first time I have ever related that story to anyone.

Arty S.

Keep mine in my left pocket. Haven't had an issue yet, with the exception of trying to leave with them a few times.

Feel naked without them at this point.