Oh Ricky Where Art Thou?

vantexan

Could it be after years of pointing out the error of his ways, his lack of knowledge, his ignorance of how the world works, we've finally driven off the scourge of "Current Events," @rickyb ? If so, let's pick a day where we can celebrate the independence of our forum from the evil that permeated from the Great White North. I nominate July 4th to be ever memorialized as the day we celebrate this great victory, our Independence Day!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Could it be after years of pointing out the error of his ways, his lack of knowledge, his ignorance of how the world works, we've finally driven off the scourge of "Current Events," @rickyb ? If so, let's pick a day where we can celebrate the independence of our forum from the evil that permeated from the Great White North. I nominate July 4th to be ever memorialized as the day we celebrate this great victory, our Independence Day!
He’ll be back.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
He’s driving across Canada right now (moving)

Mutineer

I nominate July 4th to be ever memorialized as the day we celebrate this great victory, our Independence Day!

I nominate the day after his last contribution to this forum. And it should be a day of mourning for all the bandwidth that was squandered to his idle musings.

Upon the misfortune that he returns, members are encouraged to post video or pics of The Matrix or Star Wars products or memorabilia that are being vandalized, defaced, or destroyed so that he may be driven away.

If this is insufficient, any member with a wood chipper and access to The Matrix or Star Wars memorabilia is encouraged to post home video of any such item being fed into the wood chipper in retaliation for every post he makes.

vantexan

I nominate the day after his last contribution to this forum. And it should be a day of mourning for all the bandwidth that was squandered to his idle musings.

Upon the misfortune that he returns, members are encouraged to post video or pics of The Matrix or Star Wars products or memorabilia that are being vandalized, defaced, or destroyed so that he may be driven away.

If this is insufficient, any member with a wood chipper and access to The Matrix or Star Wars memorabilia is encouraged to post home video of any such item being fed into the wood chipper in retaliation for every post he makes.
Dang, when I want to get even with someone I'm consulting you!

floridays

The guy is just that, a guy with his views. I would hope that anyone, secure in their thoughts wouldn't view him as one that shouldn't be heard.

My opinion is let each side speak. Just my opinion. He's full of :poop:, in my opinion, but I still hold my ground.

It's best to know your enemy, and listen to their words.

vantexan

The guy is just that, a guy with his views. I would hope that anyone, secure in their thoughts wouldn't view him as one that shouldn't be heard.

My opinion is let each side speak. Just my opinion. He's full of :poop:, in my opinion, but I still hold my ground.

It's best to know your enemy, and listen to their words.
I view Ricky as a minor irritant. Just having fun with him.

over9five

Staff member
He is stuck in The matrix

Right @rickyb ?
1654998788858.png

Mutineer

Dang, when I want to get even with someone I'm consulting you!
Yes. After your completion of the dirty deed, I will rat you out.

As you will be incarcerated, I will be free to plunder your vast resources and console your many beautiful concubines.

...nevermind.