Oh Ricky Where Art Thou?

floridays

I view Ricky as a minor irritant. Just having fun with him.
I only read what he writes, not the other Chomsky, etc stuff he posts. Glad you're just having fun with him, I do the same.

I can't wait until he tries to enter the US again, through Canada that is. :thumbup1:

floridays

I'm getting an early start on The Great Reset. I have nothing, and I'm happy. :)
I'm heading your way, save a table, sure there will be some nice old trim there too that aren't looking strictly for net worth.
Get in shape, your yardstick quite likely might be the next currency for dates. :rolleyes: :wink:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The far lefties on here tend to be way more reasonable than the ones who consider themselves "moderate liberals". I'd much rather have a conversation with @rickyb and whatever vonklein changed his name to than certain car washers who only work part time, people who think things will be ok yet panic over Orange men, and all of roadrunner's multiple personalities.

floridays

The far lefties on here tend to be way more reasonable than the ones who consider themselves "moderate liberals". I'd much rather have a conversation with @rickyb and whatever vonklein changed his name to than certain car washers who only work part time, people who think things will be ok yet panic over Orange men, and all of roadrunner's multiple personalities.
I like to read what a person says and make my judgmen., I tend to take people at their word until I conclude they are just jerking folks.

vantexan

I like to read what a person says and make my judgmen., I tend to take people at their word until I conclude they are just jerking folks.
Ricky will say "Ralph Nader said this" or Chris Hedges said that" without giving specific examples on a given topic. When I ask him to give examples he'll say he already did by saying Chris Hedges said whatever without even saying what Chris Hedges said. It's always a who's on first routine.

floridays

Ricky will say "Ralph Nader said this" or Chris Hedges said that" without giving specific examples on a given topic. When I ask him to give examples he'll say he already did by saying Chris Hedges said whatever without even saying what Chris Hedges said. It's always a who's on first routine.
Understood, I give it no mind. He's a likable guy though.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Can't deal with him. He hates America. If he was an American then I'd have no problem. Plus has the absolute worst writing skills here.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Can't deal with him. He hates America. If he was an American then I'd have no problem. Plus has the absolute worst writing skills here.

Do you like the people running our country? I don't think he hates America, he doesn't like the corruption, and he doesn't like capitalism. Then he proceeds to be fooled by the very people he thinks are corrupt with the climate change nonsense, vaccines, etc.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Do you like the people running our country? I don't think he hates America, he doesn't like the corruption, and he doesn't like capitalism. Then he proceeds to be fooled by the very people he thinks are corrupt with the climate change nonsense, vaccines, etc.
In other words, a useful idiot.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.

Of course I don't! This isn't my point.
He's a cantnadian that hates America no mater what admin is in power. I take exception to foreigners that spout off about my country. IMO , it's non of their business and he makes it his job which irritates me. I can have an opinion right? My opinion is that he can suck the fruit off my loom.