OK, Lets Get Serious....

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
While i hope that happens, and would love it to happen, because of the fact that everyone in buffalo is a saux fan (except for me and my cards), i dont see it happening.
thought you people out there would be indians fans,my family is from jamestown and all indian fans except i cuz loves the sox also the all love the browns

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
When I see those purple uniforms,I'm thinking maybe BARNEY leading off and playing 3rd,and TINKEY WINKEY hitting 2nd and playing left.. HA HA !!!!

disneyworld

I talked to a guy last night while I was waiting at an RTD Light Rail station. He told me that he'd had his hands on four tickets for a game in Colorado but, when he clicked on purchase, the "cannot display page" message came up. And later, I was on the train headed northbound towards downtown when a couple of Red Sox fans started talking in Northeastern accents....:scared:. -Rocky
Whadda ya mean accent?? Y'all the ones that talk funny !!!!!!!!!!! The Red Sox are wicked awesome.

disneyworld

K.....All I'm gonna say is 'cah.' Is that REALLY how one pronounces that word??? :lol::lol:. -Rocky
Ok-one word, I'll give you that one. We don't use the letter R and New Yorkers put them where they don't belong. Hort dorg and corffee. Who really cares-I'm gettin free furniture!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Babooba

I talked to a guy last night while I was waiting at an RTD Light Rail station. He told me that he'd had his hands on four tickets for a game in Colorado but, when he clicked on purchase, the "cannot display page" message came up. And later, I was on the train headed northbound towards downtown when a couple of Red Sox fans started talking in Northeastern accents....:scared:. -Rocky
Hey Rocky, out here your RTD Light Rail is the "T". I pity you for not having the pleasure of enjoying lobstah, steamahs, chowdah and beeyah. So drive up heyah, pahk yah cayah in Hahvahd yahd, take the T to the pahk and enjoy Bahston. Its a great place. LOL

Big Babooba

YUM YUM YUM
wallybc.jpg

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
Hey Rocky, out here your RTD Light Rail is the "T". I pity you for not having the pleasure of enjoying lobstah, steamahs, chowdah and beeyah. So drive up heyah, pahk yah cayah in Hahvahd yahd, take the T to the pahk and enjoy Bahston. Its a great place. LOL

ROFLMAO!!!!!! If I HATE Chicago, how much ya wanna bet I'd dislike Boston as much (or more)??? Ya'll can keeep your "lobstah, steamahs, chowdah and beeyah." Give me an Omaha Steak dinner with an adult beverage ANY day!! And I'm not from Chicago, by the way. Natives call it the 'best place to live on earth.' Wanna guess where I'm from (other than Mars)? . -Rocky

wkmac

ANYBODY BESIDES THE DAMN YANKEES!!!!!!!!

Just messin with ya Local!:laugh:

Congrats to the Sox on winning and also the Rox for getting there. I know this morning is feeling rough but you got no reason to hang your heads as you've got a good ballteam.

As for those Yanks there Local, I hated to see the situation with Joe Torre happen. Good baseball man IMO. Be interesting to see how your team shapes up in the days ahead now that Torre and A-Rod are gone and will Rivera follow suit? Could be some rebuilding years depending on what happens during the Hotstove league season. How's you farm system? Yankees winter meeting activities will be interesting to watch.

Enjoy the off season!

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
rocky rouge nebraska?:biggrin::cursing:

Not quite clear on what you mean here, sir. If you're asking if I'm from Nebraska, the answer is no. I am a steak lover, though. Actually, I'm from the Great State of TEXAS. Colorado feels pretty close to HOME. Illinois never did after I was old enough to know what HOME felt like. There's nothing quite like the air of home. Anyone that's moved away from home for school, work, etc will probably know what I'm talking about. -Rocky

local804

ANYBODY BESIDES THE DAMN YANKEES!!!!!!!!

Just messin with ya Local!:laugh:

Congrats to the Sox on winning and also the Rox for getting there. I know this morning is feeling rough but you got no reason to hang your heads as you've got a good ballteam.

As for those Yanks there Local, I hated to see the situation with Joe Torre happen. Good baseball man IMO. Be interesting to see how your team shapes up in the days ahead now that Torre and A-Rod are gone and will Rivera follow suit? Could be some rebuilding years depending on what happens during the Hotstove league season. How's you farm system? Yankees winter meeting activities will be interesting to watch.

Enjoy the off season!

lol

We have a clown running our team now with a very big mouth and a huge ego(Hal). You would be amazed at some of the comments he is saying to the NY press. It seems like he ie trying to run the Yankees as strictly a business and once that happens all hell breaks loose. As a boss, you have to respect players feelings and understand that people are human. I am sure we all can relate to this, being we work for the brown monster. A strictly business decision chased probably the best coach NY ever had running out of here like his pants were on fire. Maybe if it was time to go, they could have done things different here but I guess we will have to wait and see.

Sammie

(Stolen from my local newspaper, but oh well...)

Rox
Sox
Fox
Rox and Sox on Fox
A match made in heaven for all you jox...

Rocky Mountain oysters :-)bored:) make you tough.
New England chowder turns you into a powder puff
Sox fans may grunt and huff,
but Rox grub is testier stuff...

Now let's see, what rhymes with National League Pennant?...:confused:1

Big Babooba

(Stolen from my local newspaper, but oh well...)

Rox
Sox
Fox
Rox and Sox on Fox
A match made in heaven for all you jox...

Rocky Mountain oysters :-)bored:) make you tough.
New England chowder turns you into a powder puff
Sox fans may grunt and huff,
but Rox grub is testier stuff...

Now let's see, what rhymes with National League Pennant?...:confused:1

Ain't nothing wrong with New England Chowdah!!! It's them New Yahkahs who insist on putting tomahtos in it. Now that's a sin - just ain't propah.