Old cars rotting away on your route?

It's an 89 pace car yes. Wasn't looking for one it just kinda popped up. The price was cheap and I'm thinking it will be worth some money someday when I approach retirement. Meanwhile Austin will be living in his parents basement wishing he was someone else.

wayfair

swollen member
20160510_093252_zpswuoijbkk.jpg

Hate the wheels and the suspension lift it has...

Last edited:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
It's an 89 pace car yes. Wasn't looking for one it just kinda popped up. The price was cheap and I'm thinking it will be worth some money someday when I approach retirement. Meanwhile Austin will be living in his parents basement fantasizing about shoes and wishing he was someone else.

Fixed.;)

Thanks for the kind words guys. I know it's not really part of the thread title but I figured its still a way to introduce myself and my preference in cars. I have many cars on my route rotting away but I'm paranoid to take pics and have the owner or a nosy neighbor call in a complaint that I'm photographing stuff.

1080Driver

Trans Am GTA's had either the 305/5speed or 350TBI/auto if I remember correctly. The pace cars had the 3.8 SFI Turbo from the Buick Grand National. Roughly 1500 were produced. Most with leather and T-tops.