Old cars rotting away on your route?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
B30E27EB-9D72-4834-93AF-AD4ECE9926E0.jpeg

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I stumbled up in this a while back. It's a '66 Tempest that one of my best friends sold back in '91. I was passing by and saw it and had to take a look. We replaced the stock 326 with a Ram Air IV 400 and waxed a few Mustangs before he sold it. It now has a 455 in it. The guy couldn't believe I knew so much about the car. Spent many hours working on it back in my high school years.

Brownslave688

I stumbled up in this a while back. It's a '66 Tempest that one of my best friends sold back in '91. I was passing by and saw it and had to take a look. We replaced the stock 326 with a Ram Air IV 400 and waxed a few Mustangs before he sold it. It now has a 455 in it. The guy couldn't believe I knew so much about the car. Spent many hours working on it back in my high school years.

Brownslave688

I'm in the process of building a shop right now. I've got a '71 Buick GS that I've had since high school that need restoring. My dad bought it new. It's a wonder I'm still alive. A 17 yr old should not get anywhere near a 455 Buick.
Lol

Always wanted a Chevelle but went to the street machine nationals a few years back and fell in love with a GS there

clever_username

Philosoraptor
I just recently had a few resi’s added to my route, and one of them has a Saturn Sky Redline sitting in the back of the driveway collecting dirt/sap/pollen/who knows what. I’m a car guy, so I weep any time I see a fun roadster being neglected. Those cars aren’t that common.

I’ll try and snag a pic Tuesday. Does BC have its own photo hosting?