OMG! BABA Has A New Birther Ally!

over9five

Staff member
"Why doesn't the president just say, 'Send me a copy right now?' Why doesn't Gibbs and Axelrod say, 'Let's just get this crappy story dead?' Why not do it? ... If it exists, why not put it out?"

Indeed, why not?

klein

Für Meno :)
Gee, he is the President of the United States.
How long do you think it would take him to get someone from the Secret Service to get him 1 (if indeed he needs a fake one).

Even the witness protection program hands them out !

Basically, this story, (rumour), will never go away, even if he does provide one.

In Chris Matthews!

Just when you think political theater has shown you everything it can, a new set of clowns enter the center ring!

:happy-very:
Mathews with his long shoes and fake nose is nothing new. He's just trying to gain viewers (is this sweeps week?). If he was actually interested in getting any answers on if producing the real BC would satisfy the "birthers", he would be asking someone who isn't still smitten with the articulate O.

over9five

Staff member
I don't doubt Obama was born in the US (Two Hawaii newspapers announced it at the time).
Someone must know what the "long form bc" shows you that the short form does not. The guy has spent millions to keep it private. Obviously he is hiding something, but what??? It makes absolutely no sense to NOT just make it public.

klein

The long form always includes the parents (birthplace and year of them, and I believe Mother's maiden name, too).

I got 1 a while back ago. You need the longform one to get married in many other countries, Germany and I believe all of Europe, too.
I think a former friend of mine needed 1 to get married in China as well.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I don't doubt Obama was born in the US (Two Hawaii newspapers announced it at the time).
Someone must know what the "long form bc" shows you that the short form does not. The guy has spent millions to keep it private. Obviously he is hiding something, but what??? It makes absolutely no sense to NOT just make it public.

Kinda like hiding his college info and grades...what does he have to hide...

klein

Kinda like hiding his college info and grades...what does he have to hide...

Abraham Lincoln didn't even attend school, nevermind college.
Bill Gates is a college dropout, I believe Donald Trumpf is too (could be wrong with Trumpf).

Either way, you wouldn't want anyone as "dumm" as Gates running the country, huh ?

I do wonder how dumm Bush did, though.........

Bill Gates is a college dropout, I believe Donald Trumpf is too (could be wrong with Trumpf).

Either way, you wouldn't want anyone as "dumm" as Gates running the country, huh ?

None of that is the point that was being made. FYI, each state has a little different form for BCs. They all have basically the same info, some just have more detail. I really don't care what you need to get married, anywhere. It is the highest office in the USA that we are talking about and birth certificate is required for proof of birth in the USA not a live birth announcement.
I would address your comments about Lincoln, Gates, etc. but they are just to irrelevant to the discussion.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Officially Hawaii has many different types of certificates of birth.
Some required only a relative { grandparent, uncle , aunt, etc } to request one, no actual proof of birth was needed.
The big problem was that everyone assumed that barry was properly vetted by someone else.
Every state failed to verify his right to qualify on their ballots.
So either it was a massive fraud or we have many just plain dumb elected officials who can not properly do their assigned jobs.
Just how tough would it have been at ask to see his long form BC .

moreluck

golden ticket member
I still go back to what his grandma said....that she saw him born in Kenya. Grandma's don't forget stuff like that.

tieguy

Banned

he did so well he now has former and current presidents joining forces to keep his policies in place.

Bush was dumb enough to get reelected president in 2004 and retired from the job. As such someone who got fired for drinking on the job cant touch him.

klein

he did so well he now has former and current presidents joining forces to keep his policies in place.

I sure hope your not talking about the tax break extensions, because your kids will be paying for all that.
You'll see a vat tax, ss retirement not kicking in until atleast age 70, plus higher payroll taxes somewhere in the near future.

Cuts and higher taxes are just around the corner - just take a look at some EU countries - how they are dealing with thier debt.
It's comming soon !

In ther meantime, sure, let the rich get richer on the cost of all the children !

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Klein, I do agree with you about the VAT tax--I think this will be in place before the end of Obama's second term, along with higher payroll taxes and raising the age at which you can receive full SS benefits.

klein

Klein, I do agree with you about the VAT tax--I think this will be in place before the end of Obama's second term, along with higher payroll taxes and raising the age at which you can receive full SS benefits.

Thanks, because even Canada will raise the government pension payroll deductable as of Jan.1st, 2011.
Atleast we will be constributing more towards it, to keep it alive and well.
Sofar the US is still on track to let it all run out by 2035 (24 years from now) !
Got to do something soon, don't ya think ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Question.....

If they raise the age when you can receive SS.....say, to 67 and I'm already receiving it at 63, am I gonna get it yanked or am I 'grandfathered' in ????