OMG! Kavanaugh Sides Evil Communist Pinko Liberals!

bacha29

Today SCOTUS refused to hear an appeal on the part of Kansas and Louisiana of a lower court ruling that prohibited those states from denying Planned Parenthood services to people on Medicaid. Can you believe it! Kavanaugh sided with those evil, communist pinko,baby killing liberals! It's only Monday and we already know what next Sunday's church sermon will be......" Those Evil Communist Pinko Baby Killing.....Conservatives".

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Today SCOTUS refused to hear an appeal on the part of Kansas and Louisiana of a lower court ruling that prohibited those states from denying Planned Parenthood services to people on Medicaid. Can you believe it! Kavanaugh sided with those evil, communist pinko,baby killing liberals! It's only Monday and we already know what next Sunday's church sermon will be......" Those Evil Communist Pinko Baby Killing.....Conservatives".
Exactly ... all those Dimwit liberals were just pissing in their pants when they were so concerned Kavanaugh would not uphold the law.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Exactly ... all those Dimwit liberals were just pissing in their pants when they were so concerned Kavanaugh would not uphold the law.
Yea, withholding thousands of documents about the guy was no big deal.... Just place all your faith in the federal government, they've definitely got your best interest at heart.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Yea, withholding thousands of documents about the guy was no big deal.... Just place all your faith in the federal government, they've definitely got your best interest at heart.
This is an example of a Straw Man argument.
In the straw man fallacy, someone attacks a position the opponent doesn’t really hold.
Instead of contending with the actual argument, he or she instead attacks the equivalent of a lifeless bundle of straw.

Furthermore, every member who posts in Current Events knows I don't trust the Federal government to do anything except defend the country.

vantexan

No one withheld anything. All of his judicial rulings were out there for all to see. Lying their asses off about his teenage years was what the Dems did. Do y'all even know how to tell the truth?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Furthermore, every member who posts in Current Events knows I don't trust the Federal government to do anything except defend the country.
hook.jpg

bacha29

The unexpected move is clearly a shock to you conserchuks but I find it quite amusing. Then again not only did Kavanaugh side with the evil communists pinko baby killing liberals so did Roberts Then again being that he's new to the job he has an out aside from the possibility that he was too drunk to know which side he was supposed to be on. Can't hold that against him. After all he's not the first judge to be sobriety challenged.

vantexan

The unexpected move is clearly a shock to you conserchuks but I find it quite amusing. Then again not only did Kavanaugh side with the evil communists pinko baby killing liberals so did Roberts Then again being that he's new to the job he has an out aside from the possibility that he was too drunk to know which side he was supposed to be on. Can't hold that against him. After all he's not the first judge to be sobriety challenged.
I guess you forgot that the libs painted him as evil incarnate. Surely it's a happy surprise for you to find that he's actually a fair minded judge.

bacha29

I guess you forgot that the libs painted him as evil incarnate. Surely it's a happy surprise for you to find that he's actually a fair minded judge.
Now wait a minute. Kansas your home state got it's discriminatory anti choice law shoved back in it's face by Kavanaugh so now all of a sudden you're taking a much more benevolent stand toward a woman's right to family planning services regardless of her ability to pay.
This action should help to make it more clearly understood that Roe vs. Wade is finished law and the court doesn't really want to have to go back there.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Now wait a minute. Kansas your home state got it's discriminatory anti choice law shoved back in it's face by Kavanaugh so now all of a sudden you're taking a much more benevolent stand toward a woman's right to family planning services regardless of her ability to pay.
This action should help to make it more clearly understood that Roe vs. Wade is finished law and the court doesn't really want to have to go back there.

Just to clarify, Roe v Wade is a court case that set judicial precedent. Law, ie legislation, is written by congress. Precedent is used when judges interpret the law, it is not entirely binding, and new legislation can be passed by congress that can override any old precedents.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
This is an example of a Straw Man argument.
In the straw man fallacy, someone attacks a position the opponent doesn’t really hold.
Instead of contending with the actual argument, he or she instead attacks the equivalent of a lifeless bundle of straw.

14thtd.jpg