OMICROM .

rickyb

And that's all anyone has to go on.
heres something to make you wonder

why hasnt the right wing come out stronger against the trillions in bailouts for the rich since this pandemic started?

obviously civil liberties cost you something, but what was trillions in bailouts worth?

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
heres something to make you wonder

why hasnt the right wing come out stronger against the trillions in bailouts for the rich since this pandemic started?

obviously civil liberties cost you something, but what was trillions in bailouts worth?

There's a lot to fight right now. We have people actively working to force an audit of the Fed. We'll see what shakes out.

rickyb

There's a lot to fight right now. We have people actively working to force an audit of the Fed. We'll see what shakes out.
the civil liberties focus couldve been to distract from the trillions in bailouts

and where was the left too? couldve been to deflect both of us.

rickyb

Hard to focus on being swindled when you're fighting against being put in concentration camps.
is it really?

at the beginning of matrix when neo is selling illegal crap at his apt, the guy says "you dont exist". north america is full of people who "dont exist" so its hard to rebel against concentration camps or bail outs.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
is it really?

at the beginning of matrix when neo is selling illegal crap at his apt, the guy says "you dont exist". north america is full of people who "dont exist" so its hard to rebel against concentration camps or bail outs.

Sounds like you just answered your own question.

Poop Head

Judge me.
20220110_201006.jpg

newfie

untested immigrants do not spread disease you racist :)
i realize its an uncomfortable question to ask, but at this point whats to stop the scenario that has led to the spread of covid from repeating itself.

How many more pandemics do we need to live through before we get off our rears and address the root?

along with that why is it most of the worlds pandemics and flu's alway originate in that one country?

vantexan

i realize its an uncomfortable question to ask, but at this point whats to stop the scenario that has led to the spread of covid from repeating itself.

How many more pandemics do we need to live through before we get off our rears and address the root?

along with that why is it most of the worlds pandemics and flu's alway originate in that one country?
At this point if another man altered virus comes out of China we should completely shut down all trade and communications with them. Permanently. But people with power here are making big money off of China and we're extremely dependent on what they produce for us. So doubt we'll ever take serious action against them.

Box Ox