On making scratch and qualifying

I ran my ass off in the northeast in summertime. August of 90. I know what it’s like. And I didn’t pass out. Just stay hydrated. If you’re not a fatty and in decent shape, you can hold out till you make the list. Then you can drop anchor and work like you should.
Lol Im in fine shape but ain’t running. That’s not gonna make you any friends with other drivers if someone sees you and if management sees you running they’d probably dq you or at least they’re gonna be ticked off. I move pretty quickly but I refuse to run

Last edited:

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If you ran as humid as it’s been in jersey you would pass out

200 (2).gif

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Lol Im in fine shape but ain’t running. That’s not gonna make you any friends with other drivers if someone sees you and if management sees you running they’d probably dq you or at least they’re gonna be ticked off. I move pretty quickly but I refuse to run
When you’re trying to make seniority it’s ok to skip a break or lunch. No other driver will think badly of you. You do what you have to do to get in. Not literally running, but using the “whole day”. Just don’t continue the practice when you make seniority. The others did the same thing.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
When you’re trying to make seniority it’s ok to skip a break or lunch. No other driver will think badly of you. You do what you have to do to get in. Not literally running, but using the “whole day”. Just don’t continue the practice when you make seniority. The others did the same thing.

I literally had to sprint, every stop, to scratch. Worst training route in the center.

I haven’t actually skipped lunch yet but I rarely take more than 20-25 minutes. Barely use the half hour

I kind of refuse to skip lunch when I’m not eating otherwise for 8-10 hours. At least so far. Maybe I will just work through and see how much faster I can go idk

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
So today they gave me a day off. Starting to break my balls about numbers with about two weeks left of my 30. Giving me the usual ups spiel we like you and see how hard you’re working we want you to qualify. It’s hotter than hell and even more humid and you gotta be safe and don’t crash

BUTTTTTTT

We need you to be faster !
Been nice working with you
You obviously don’t have what it takes to wear the browns
Try fedx

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
In that case you will never make it as a driver

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I kind of refuse to skip lunch when I’m not eating otherwise for 8-10 hours. At least so far. Maybe I will just work through and see how much faster I can go idk
You’ve been given the advice you need to qualify if you choose not to use it that’s on you
OPs next post
I didn’t qualify can I grieve it

You’ve been given the advice you need to qualify if you choose not to use it that’s on you
OPs next post
I didn’t qualify can I grieve it
Many others have said numbers don’t matter and they’ll manipulate them based on whether they want you in or not lol. Why skip lunch when it doesn’t count against your time I don’t get it

Last edited: