On Road Sup

Rubber Puckies

h

That’s what I think will happen, UPS is old school like the Army so I think it will be a rough negotiation. The feedback that I’ve recieved from various UPS upper level management is basically “just work your way up”. In this day and age it’s kind of hard listen to that mantra but we will see how it goes. Considering the fact the neither the Buisness Manager nor the Division Manager have a MBA, I think I should be ok when I ask for a higher salary than the initial offer

I'd probably offer you less money since you can't spell.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
they don’t give a :censored2: about the MBA

i knew an air driver who was the stupidest :censored2:ing person i’ve ever met and he had an MBA

they hand those things out to anybody with a wallet

Popeye

If they give you a little more money to start, they will whittle it back away over the next few years through lower merit increases to get you back on the curve. All MBAs are not created equally. If you have an MBA from a top business school you shoud RUN, not walk, away from UPS as fast as you can. As other recent threads have said, UPS truly is run by morons and is in the early stages of circling the bowl. If you have an MBA from some local university night school it’s not worth much. Get in line with everyone else.