On road sup

Coldworld

60 months and counting
My experience was reversed. Years of dispatching, peak plans, running centers at the 90-95% threshold. Driving brought hundreds of routes, sales leads, and personal contacts (both within ups and outside). Everyday it’s something new.

With just Orion alone there are a ton more safety hazards to the job and a different plan to fail everyday.
Hundreds of routes in Washington, Oregon, California and Idaho????

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Either you or your Sups are poorly informed. Management hours are SALARY. One is never working for free. They get a SALARY regardless of the hours worked. It’s not difficult people
Apparently it’s hard for my management team to even figure out.

Heard a driver sup talking about how dumb it was to have a center manager delivering packages instead of him because the center manager makes so much more.

Ummmm you’re both delivering packages for free as far as the company is concerned.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Apparently it’s hard for my management team to even figure out.

Heard a driver sup talking about how dumb it was to have a center manager delivering packages instead of him because the center manager makes so much more.

Ummmm you’re both delivering packages for free as far as the company is concerned.
And the grievances will pay the same if a sup or mgr were out delivering... right??