On the 30!

Jakamoe

I work for teamsters, UPS contracted me
McDonald's is hiring !!!
Toughen up , think of your earning potential here
What a terrible motivator. Dont compare a good paying job with a low entry level one. Thats what management does. Carpenters, plumbers, welders, CDL A drivers. All great jobs. This job isn't for everyone. Yeah it pays great but it's not for everyone. Comparing ups to McDonald's lowers our reputation.

As for OP. Stick with it. One box at a time. Do whatever you have to do to qualify, then after, slow down. Follow the methods to a T. Dont get into an accident. Be safe.

Whither

Scofflaw
Freaking -30, -50 with wind chill here in Montana today and tomorrow. Mother nature is being a real beyotch!

Ooof that's miserable. My fingers and toes have been groaning w temps in low single digits and windchill -10. Take care, brother!

How do you manage to use the board when it's that cold? Seems like any gloves thick and insulated enough for protection would make it impossible not to fat finger all the keys.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Ooof that's miserable. My fingers and toes have been groaning w temps in low single digits and windchill -10. Take care, brother!

How do you manage to use the board when it's that cold? Seems like any gloves thick and insulated enough for protection would make it impossible not to fat finger all the keys.
Stylist

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
On my 30 and it sucks. Route is ridiculous. Spread out all over the place and tons of no D. R!
C7F34DA5-82CC-4FF6-BD4D-5DF8DDBB32B0.jpeg