On the 30!

Rack em

Made the Podium
Ooof that's miserable. My fingers and toes have been groaning w temps in low single digits and windchill -10. Take care, brother!

How do you manage to use the board when it's that cold? Seems like any gloves thick and insulated enough for protection would make it impossible not to fat finger all the keys.
I use the orange button and wear thinner gloves.

Dr.Brownz

Rookie2020

Rookie 2020
What a terrible motivator. Dont compare a good paying job with a low entry level one. Thats what management does. Carpenters, plumbers, welders, CDL A drivers. All great jobs. This job isn't for everyone. Yeah it pays great but it's not for everyone. Comparing ups to McDonald's lowers our reputation.

As for OP. Stick with it. One box at a time. Do whatever you have to do to qualify, then after, slow down. Follow the methods to a T. Dont get into an accident. Be safe.
Was there 5 months and just got hired. Now I feel like I have to start all over. When I was a casual delivering 240 stops and then helping others. Dont stop to take breaks, don't waste time and still busting it out. Only one who has the :censored2: training route.
Following all rules. No backing, not hitting anything, not speeding,
Any tips besides safety

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Was there 5 months and just got hired. Now I feel like I have to start all over. When I was a casual delivering 240 stops and then helping others. Dont stop to take breaks, don't waste time and still busting it out. Only one who has the * training route.
Following all rules. No backing, not hitting anything, not speeding,
Any tips besides safety

Watch that handbrake

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
vRdtynbdtehX.gif