On the 30!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I love when the runner gunners have to help
They start stomping around like an idiot. it’s all I can do not to laugh
In case you hadn’t figured it out before hand, that’s the moment when a man really finds out that life isn’t fair 😂
Hope you can bid onto a good loop, thats your only saving grace as far as not helping guys. Find one where the guys are aware of putting their work onto their neighbors.
Also never bid onto the same loop as a safety committee member

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Montana sucks
No.
1B33C48A-414F-4E51-BC7E-8AAA836B5697.jpeg

your wife is nil she needs to distract you
more or maybe u dont have one
like u literally arent hardly starting the day yet but i bet the first thing on your peanut brain was lil ol silly me on bc and what tough guy * u would say next 😂😂😂😒😒😒🤨🤨😬😬

Lol, you run your mouth about my wife, then talk :censored2: to me about tough guy talk? You'd drop an oyster in your drawers if my wife even looked your way, and she makes about $100k more than you do, which brings up the point, you have an awfully big ego for a grown man without a job...

Last edited:

542thruNthru

screw that no dr ... most of that ignore if not all especially in your 30. people can go to walmart for their crap or send it to an amazon locker.
Do
ok mr life lesson police, i still learned a lot, my knowledge is mine to share. screw getting shot for $20 hr anyway
You
hell screw it for $80 an hour
See
thats what i was told by my sup. we ignored all that * all day.... would never deliver anything
This
your wife is nil she needs to distract you
more or maybe u dont have one
In
like u literally arent hardly starting the day yet but i bet the first thing on your peanut brain was lil ol silly me on bc and what tough guy * u would say next 😂😂😂😒😒😒🤨🤨😬😬
Your nightmares?

20210301_141143.jpg