On the first day of Christmas my UPS man gave to me...

oldngray

nowhere special
Some drivers are too stupid to know that.
832184a.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Try taking a dump in a trash can liner, in broad daylight, in your cab, in a roadside rest area with other trucks rolling by.

When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

Sometimes your options are limited.
They don’t have bathrooms at the rest areas where you live? What kind of backwards state do you live in?

trickpony1

They don’t have bathrooms at the rest areas where you live? What kind of backwards state do you live in?

Most of them don't.
The rest area I usually stopped in smelled like a cesspool.
Restrooms tend to attract gays.

I know of two rest areas, one with restrooms, that got closed due to hookers and other persons with alternative interests.

rod

Retired 22 years
Most of them don't.

I know of two rest areas, one with restrooms, that got closed due to hookers and other persons with alternative interests.
Nice - ask me again how come I prefer to live in Mn.

trickpony1

It wasn't me that derailed the thread talking about bodily functions but you're right...

I should have pooped my pants. That would look good when I got to my meet point (truck stop).

Dhydratd

at least it wasn’t a rain bag full of poo ..
Only did that once about 25 years ago! Tied it off and chucked it out while crossing a creek on a deserted stretch of road. Got caught in a tree branch and hung there for about 6 months as a reminder to me of my sudden "call of nature" that day.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Only did that once about 25 years ago! Tied it off and chucked it out while crossing a creek on a deserted stretch of road. Got caught in a tree branch and hung there for about 6 months as a reminder to me of my sudden "call of nature" that day.
I like to leave mine for the sheetz guy to find when he’s changing the garbage ..

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Most of them don't.

Hookers have to poop also.