One In 5 Young Adults Doing Absolutely Nothing

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nah I feel sorry for you..
Okay homie.
Carry on....

SmartSelect_20210507-123836_Chrome.gif

refineryworker05

I was responding to oldman racist. There really isn't a set of American values that Muricans value and follow.
That is undoubtedly accurate and all posters know its accurate. When some of these posters are ranting about "inner cities" "Liberal cities or states" or how universities or big tech are out to get them, they fully understand that those places and those people don't have the same values as they do, and yet all those places and people are fully American.

floridays

That is undoubtedly accurate and all posters know its accurate. When some of these posters are ranting about "inner cities" "Liberal cities or states" or how universities or big tech are out to get them, they fully understand that those places and those people don't have the same values as they do, and yet all those places and people are fully American.
Most are fully anti-American.

Why do you dodge me?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
What makes you think you know what “all posters know…”?
Aren’t you just some uppity racist negroid with a chip on his shoulder?

BeefiestMass

Yet people that 'have' American Values do so much better than those that don't.
Strange how that works!
There's a million different values systems in American and they're all constantly shifting around. That's what makes us the most resilient country in the world and also the world's cultural leader. Yeah, we do tend to be more expressive than most of the world and more conventional than most of the West, but even both of those things are changing.