One More Thing to Do

Damon77

How many calls do CSAs take a day from a customer who cant find their package? Now, just like with Amazon, the customer can see right on the website where there package is and if it was delivered correctly.

It may take us an extra 10 seconds, sure. But the customer that has to call the Call Center, get in touch with that stations CSA, who then has to contact the Courier to find out more information, which in some cases they now have to go back to that location. That happens thousands of times a day. And it takes a lot longer than 10 seconds.

Think about all the times we delivered it correctly, and the resident is trying to run a game on us saying "They never got it." Its not ironclad, but now theres photo evidence.

Damon77

LEADS
Look before stepping
Establish firm footing
Adjust to changing conditions
Dont run walk at a brisk pace
Stay off belts,chutes etc.
DENNIS
Demonstrate Value
Engage Physically
Nurture Dependence
Neglect Emotionally
Inspire Hope
Separate Entirely

MassWineGuy

Great point, Damon. I’ve been asked a couple of times about deliveries customers said they didn’t find. I usually remember it specifically. And GPS showed I was at the right location.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
It literally adds zero time. I did it just to try out and still did 30+ stops per hour for residentials.
4EFE0AEB-DD3E-418B-89E2-9133A197C159.jpeg

bacha29

How out of shape would one have to be to not be able to turn their head and see right behind them? What conditions would change between stepping forward to put a box down and then stepping back to get a picture? Teamsters are the worst.
All coming from a person who is obviously scared poop less over the prospect that once Fat Freddy and Sahib Raj has him blended fully into G&E and operating in a pro organized labor state he will no longer be able to hide out of the sight of the Teamsters.

It will be fine

All coming from a person who is obviously scared poop less over the prospect that once Fat Freddy and Sahib Raj has him blended fully into G&E and operating in a pro organized labor state he will no longer be able to hide out of the sight of the Teamsters.
What are you rambling about? The teamsters have always been able to organize my drivers. It would take work to organize them and we all know what teamsters think of work, so I’m not terribly concerned.

shartpost

The LEO cameras don't even work properly for door tags. Now they want to add more features to a device with crap software that's been held down by half assed underpaid developers. The batteries don't even last as long as they used to now.