One thing I Have Learned About Our Society

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sure is a massive influx of new threads about President Trump and his voters.

It's like you lefties are at the beginning of a mental breakdown because you realize they'll be a huge empty hole in your life without obsessing about President Trump.

rickyb

For sure. I've already told everyone here I'm fleeing to Canada to become @rickyb 's gardener if the hard left strengthens its grip on the Democratic agenda and Trump runs again in 2024.
the problem is the centrists you trust are all dishonest. i dont trust a politician only becasue they are left wing, they gotta be honest too.

biden took more bribes than trump in 2020.

rickyb

It's like you lefties are at the beginning of a mental breakdown because you realize they'll be a huge empty hole in your life without obsessing about President Trump.
they are not left. they are centrists quite often.

Box Ox

the problem is the centrists you trust are all dishonest. i dont trust a politician only becasue they are left wing, they gotta be honest too.

biden took more bribes than trump in 2020.
Is the United States better off with Trump or Biden as President?

rickyb

Is the United States better off with Trump or Biden as President?
biden but thats the wrong way of looking at it.

1 scenario is you have 4 years of biden, he does his same old neoliberal tricks, and then you get someone really crazy after.

Box Ox

biden but thats the wrong way of looking at it.

1 scenario is you have 4 years of biden, he does his same old neoliberal tricks, and then you get someone really crazy after.
I think there’s a good chance Biden won’t last that long at all and the Democratic Party will collectively lose its mind as the hard left sees Kamala’s ascension to the Presidency (formerly the most liberal US Senator by voting record) as its chance to really push their agenda. The Republicans might gain a lotta ground in 2022 and 2024 because of it.

rickyb

I think there’s a good chance Biden won’t last that long at all and the Democratic Party will collectively lose its mind as the hard left sees Kamala’s ascension to the Presidency (formerly the most liberal US Senator by voting record) as its chance to really push their agenda. The Republicans might gain a lotta ground in 2022 and 2024 because of it.
yea i dunno about the kamala part shes pretty corrupt. i dont think biden offered teh left much of anything and he ran on nothing as well.

rickyb

yea i can see 2010 all over. im not really concerned if republicans win, they are worse, more concerned about civil war or crazies coming to power in 2024.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

They are looking over their shoulders knowing MAGA isn't going away.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
If you think Kamala is “hard left” you’re not paying close enough attention.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Do tell. Is this about her past as a prosecutor or last couple years as politician and US Senator?
The only difference between Kamala and Biden will be more coherent speeches. Kamala = Biden = Obama. They’re all just empty suits run by the DNC and their corporate donors.

Being “hard left” would mean she actually stands for something. Progressives have zero love for Kamala.