One thing I Have Learned About Our Society

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I made the mistake of actually reading one of your overly long posts for once.

I don’t know why I bother.
Put that sucker on IGNORE about a week after he showed up.
Diarrhea of the mouth and never says anything.

1607850574110.png

newfie

Based on what policies? I’d seriously like an answer focused on policy. I know. I know democrats are secret Muslims, or secret communists or secret atheists, I know Obama hated America, and Clinton is responsible for the deaths of dozens. So moving beyond bs conspiracies what’s radical about democratic policies?

and do you find nothing radical about republicans? Truly policy wise republicans want to privatize Medicare and social security, cut the benefits for both programs, are against the minimum wage, they are against pre existing conditions protection in health insurance, and they want abortion banned in all cases, incest, life of the mother, baby born with significant birth defects. To me objectively these positions are very radical and are just the tip with what elected republicans actually believe and want policy wise.

AOC and the squad run the left now. educate yourself.

newfie

They don’t even believe socialized medicine is far left, republican voters love Medicare that is sociliazed medicine for the elderly. Medicaid in many states pays for elderly Americans to live in assisted living apartment buildings, again republicans love that stuff. The military has socialized medicine.
which republican told you he loves socialized medicine?

refineryworker05

AOC and the squad run the left now. educate yourself.
This what I mean, you said nothing. I listed actual policy positions of republicans and you just say Kamala, AOC and the squad and that alone means they are far left. At least you did post a link to Harris’s policies. I’ll post them tell me which one is too far left and communism.

refineryworker05

COUNT Victims Act

After the category 5 Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico in September 2017, the death count was originally listed as 64. Yet a George Washington University study from September 2018, by researchers at the school’s Milken Institute School of Public Health, estimated the actual death count as 2,975.

The significantly higher number was determined in part by including deaths determined to be indirectly caused by the hurricane but occurring up to five months later. The Puerto Rican government requested the studyand officially accepted its revised death count, but the federal government did not.

Introduced in 2018, Sen. Harris’s Counting Our Unexpected Natural Tragedies’ Victims Act requested that the federal government conduct a study of how best to fully count the total number of victims from natural disasters. The provision attracted eight Democratic cosponsors and was ultimately incorporated into the larger 462-page FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018, which was signed into law. However, the study doesn’t guarantee the federal government actually will adopt the new counting method.

refineryworker05

Disaster Victims Passport and ID Relief Act

After 2017 wildfires and floods in Harris’s home state of California, some individuals had to pay to replace governmental identification documents, including $110 for a passport book or $455 for a green card for permanent residents.

Introduced in June 2018, Sen. Harris’s Disaster Victims Passport and ID Relief Act provides a waiver from replacement fees for six types of identification: a U.S. Passport, visa, green card, Declaration of Intention form, naturalization or citizenship form, and employment authorization form.

refineryworker05

Justice for Victims of Lynching Act

Lynching is considered one of the most gruesome ways to kill somebody, primarily associated with racially-motivating killings by white people against Black people in the antebellum and Jim Crow-era South.

Even though the last documented lynching in America occurred in 1981 — or perhaps because of it — the act was never officially made a federal crime. Introduced in June 2018, Sen. Harris’s Justice for Victims of Lynching Act would have done just that.

The bill attracted 39 cosponsors — 28 Democrats, nine Republicans, and two independents — and passed the Senate in mid-December 2018 on a voice vote, a procedure used for relatively noncontroversial legislation without significant opposition. However, the bill never received a House vote, possibly due to there being less than two weeks in the session of Congress.

refineryworker05

MORE Act

Marijuana is currently classified on a federal level as a Schedule 1 drug, the strictest classification alongside other drugs such as heroin and meth, and higher than Schedule 2 drugs including cocaine.

Introduced in July 2019, Sen. Harris’s Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement (MORE) Act would legalize the drug federally, expunge certain past marijuana-related offenses from people’s criminal records, and introduce a 5 percent federal tax on marijuana.

refineryworker05

Rent Relief Act

Renters currently comprise the highest percentage of households at any time in the past 50 years. This occurs as wages have remained largely stagnant, making rent harder to afford. More than 11 million Americanspay more than half their income to rent.

Introduced in July 2018, Sen. Harris’s Rent Relief Act would give a tax credit to anybody who spends more than 30 percent of their income on rent plus utilities, so long as they make less than $125,000.

refineryworker05

I picked the first 5 policies in that link you supplied. What’s far left or radical about any of them? I think who gets labeled as far left has nothing to do with their far left policies. Kamala Harris is a center left politician. She is not far left read her policies. You may not like them but what’s far left about them?

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.

newfie

This what I mean, you said nothing. I listed actual policy positions of republicans and you just say Kamala, AOC and the squad and that alone means they are far left. At least you did post a link to Harris’s policies. I’ll post them tell me which one is too far left and communism.
i said your side is controlled by the extreme left. I showed your vp nominee is the most left voting senator in the entire senate worse even then bernie and pocahantas. I showed that AOC and the squad run your side. anything else you need Mr. Indenial

newfie

COUNT Victims Act

After the category 5 Hurricane Maria hit Puerto Rico in September 2017, the death count was originally listed as 64. Yet a George Washington University study from September 2018, by researchers at the school’s Milken Institute School of Public Health, estimated the actual death count as 2,975.

The significantly higher number was determined in part by including deaths determined to be indirectly caused by the hurricane but occurring up to five months later. The Puerto Rican government requested the studyand officially accepted its revised death count, but the federal government did not.

Introduced in 2018, Sen. Harris’s Counting Our Unexpected Natural Tragedies’ Victims Act requested that the federal government conduct a study of how best to fully count the total number of victims from natural disasters. The provision attracted eight Democratic cosponsors and was ultimately incorporated into the larger 462-page FAA Reauthorization Act of 2018, which was signed into law. However, the study doesn’t guarantee the federal government actually will adopt the new counting method.
two years later we're still finding supplies their leaders did not know they had and yet you expect them to get a body count right?

newfie

Rent Relief Act

Renters currently comprise the highest percentage of households at any time in the past 50 years. This occurs as wages have remained largely stagnant, making rent harder to afford. More than 11 million Americanspay more than half their income to rent.

Introduced in July 2018, Sen. Harris’s Rent Relief Act would give a tax credit to anybody who spends more than 30 percent of their income on rent plus utilities, so long as they make less than $125,000.

someone making 120,000 would get a tax credit for rent. that alone would discourage home ownership. thats some extreme liberal nonsense there

newfie

MORE Act

Marijuana is currently classified on a federal level as a Schedule 1 drug, the strictest classification alongside other drugs such as heroin and meth, and higher than Schedule 2 drugs including cocaine.

Introduced in July 2019, Sen. Harris’s Marijuana Opportunity Reinvestment and Expungement (MORE) Act would legalize the drug federally, expunge certain past marijuana-related offenses from people’s criminal records, and introduce a 5 percent federal tax on marijuana.

absolutely an extreme left position. Marijuana has been proven to be a gateway drug to much harder drugs.

newfie

You watch more CNN than I do. You love that garbage.

She supports a bunch of token identity politics. Back to my original point. Sucker.

i watch a lot of different media sources and figure out what each side is promoting and where the truth lies in the middle.