One thing I Have Learned About Our Society

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh wow, you want to get into a debate because i said homeowners get a tax credit.
No, I want you to learn the difference between a tax deduction and a tax credit and then try to make an argument that doesn't make you look so uninformed on the topic you're talking about.

After you do that come back and try again.

refineryworker05

No, I want you to learn the difference between a tax deduction and a tax credit and then try to make an argument that doesn't make you look so uninformed on the topic you're talking about.

Was the topic of discussion tax deductions versus tax credits? No, the topic of discussion was you pretending you supplied proof that the Democratic Party was far left, your proof is that VP elect Kamala Harris supports legalizing weed a mainstream position with voters, and that she wants to give tax credits to renters. Your other proof was to pretend that AOC and the squad run the Democratic Party even though AOC gave an interview in which she said she feels so marginalized and attacked by the Democratic political leadership, she said she is thinking about quitting politics. And I ask again what’s so radical about AOC? That’s the evidence you supplied to say the Democratic Party is radical. You failed. In fact not one poster has explained why democrats are far left not once based on policy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Was the topic of discussion tax deductions versus tax credits?
Yes you brought up tax credits.

I want you to learn the difference between a tax deduction and a tax credit and then try to make an argument that doesn't make you look so uninformed on the topic you're talking about.

refineryworker05

Yes you brought up tax credits.

I want you to learn the difference between a tax deduction and a tax credit and then try to make an argument that doesn't make you look so uninformed on the topic you're talking about.
No you brought up tax credits as an example of how radical Kamala’s renters bill was. I merely pointe out that home owners get a tax credit why is giving renters a tax credit radical. You see. And you still have yet to show how a renters tax credit is radical or far left.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
No you brought up tax credits as an example of how radical Kamala’s renters bill was.
No I did not.
I merely pointe out that home owners get a tax credit why is giving renters a tax credit radical.
Homeowners do not get a tax credit.

Learn the difference between a tax deduction and a tax credit and then try to make an argument that doesn't make you look so uninformed on the topic you're talking about.

newfie

No you didn’t. No one has given any examples of why democrats are radical or far left based on policy. I have given numerous examples of why republicans are radical on policy and why republicans have insane delusional beliefs.

many examples have been given of the extreme liberalism that infects your party

newfie

No you brought up tax credits as an example of how radical Kamala’s renters bill was. I merely pointe out that home owners get a tax credit why is giving renters a tax credit radical. You see. And you still have yet to show how a renters tax credit is radical or far left.

your distraction and deflection has been rejected.

Re-Raise

No I did not.

Homeowners do not get a tax credit.

Learn the difference between a tax deduction and a tax credit and then try to make an argument that doesn't make you look so uninformed on the topic you're talking about.

They serve the same purpose *!

Tax credits directly reduce the amount of tax owed while tax deductions reduce the amount of taxable income...which thereby reduce the amount of tax owed.

Last edited by a moderator:

El Correcto

god is dead
Biden was the most moderate candidate in 2020 and won easily in both the primary and the general.
You’re confusing corrupt for moderate.
Just because a man doesn’t have a radical agenda, doesn’t mean he won’t enact a radical agenda on behalf of others.

Tulsi was probably the most moderate candidate.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Tax credits directly reduce the amount of tax owed while tax deductions reduce the amount of taxable income...which thereby reduce the amount of tax owed.
Good for you Cletus, I've got you researching!

Now for your second lesson:

Go look up what a refundable tax credit is, then put on your little thinking cap, and try to figure out why that's relevant to the conversation you jumped into the middle of.

Re-Raise

Good for you Cletus, I've got you researching!

Now for your second lesson:

Go look up what a refundable tax credit is, then put on your little thinking cap, and try to figure out why that's relevant to the conversation you jumped into the middle of.
Shouldn’t you be off touching yourself looking at women’s legs Jebediah!

Re-Raise

Now, now, Cletus. I know you get frustrated when you can't follow the lesson, but that's no reason to lash out.

Maybe you should take a break and come back and try again in a little while.
There is nothing you could teach me
junior

How’s the election working out for you?

You do remember I called you Cletus first, right?

Im sure it must be hard to remember when you post 100 times a day on a UPS employee message board.

Try going outside sometime.

Sportello

You’re confusing corrupt for moderate.
Just because a man doesn’t have a radical agenda, doesn’t mean he won’t enact a radical agenda on behalf of others.

Tulsi was probably the most moderate candidate.
Tulsi is really a Republican Russian apologist.