baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Case in point.
Journalists like Ryan Grim, Glenn Greenwald, Michael Tracey

The Hill Rising is a good show on youtube

Jimmy Dore isn’t news but his scorched earth takes are pretty awesome

You know, non-TDS type left stuff

I like Stossel on YouTube

I used to watch Ben Shapiro, Crowder, et al for :censored2:s and gigs but they’re perpetually stuck in 2014 railing against SJWs, nothing new going on there

Last edited:

refineryworker05

i said your side is controlled by the extreme left. I showed your vp nominee is the most left voting senator in the entire senate worse even then bernie and pocahantas. I showed that AOC and the squad run your side. anything else you need Mr. Indenial
You didn’t show anything. Like what’s far left. Those bills are far left? Lol. AOC was thinking of dropping out of congress she doesn’t run anything, but keep pretending, but what’s so radical about AOC?

refineryworker05

absolutely an extreme left position. Marijuana has been proven to be a gateway drug to much harder drugs.
Alcohol is a gateway drug, cigarettes are a gateway drug what percentage of dope fiends yo7 think did t start out drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes. Plus legalizing weed is a mainstream American policy position. Go look at the polling. That’s not far left in America today.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
absolutely an extreme left position. Marijuana has been proven to be a gateway drug to much harder drugs.
To some extent but not nearly as much as alcohol and prescription drugs.
Tens of millions of Americans use cannabis without ever moving on to harder drugs.

I guess Repugs can't let the DemWits have all the freedom limiting controls on AMericans.

refineryworker05

So let’s get this straight your proof that the democrats are far left was based on those bills from Kamala not one of which can be called far left legalizing weed is a mainstream position and giving renters a tax credit when the federal government already gives homeowners tax breaks for paying a mortgage and property taxes is not a radical far left position, and just saying AOC and the squad run the democrats. This is what I am saying. Dems are radical but no one can name their radical policies or beliefs.

But republicans really do want to privatize Medicare and social security, their ideology really is opposed to a minimum wage and unionization, they really don’t want to protect preexisting conditions in health insurance, they really do want to ban all abortions in all cases, they really do see their greatest policy priority as giving tax cuts to the richest Americans.

refineryworker05

Because Kamala did it

if Trump did it, it would “America first” or some nonsense
That’s obvious, this is what I mean by people being labeled far left has nothing to do with far left policy positions. Objectively, the Democratic Party is a corporatist party economically. They just aren’t radical. AOC’s green new deal which I have read up a little bit more about from what I can tell is mostly a jobs program to try and maintain increasing levels of economic prosperity and consumption. A true far left position on climate change is we will have to shrink economically and consume less to stop climate change, there is no one in democratic politics that endorses that position.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
That’s obvious, this is what I mean by people being labeled far left has nothing to do with far left policy positions. Objectively, the Democratic Party is a corporatist party economically. They just aren’t radical. AOC’s green new deal which I have read up a little bit more about from what I can tell is mostly a jobs program to try and maintain increasing levels of economic prosperity and consumption. A true far left position on climate change is we will have to shrink economically and consume less to stop climate change, there is no one in democratic politics that endorses that position.
Exactly.

They’re not even arguing within the right parameters.

I was ridiculed for calling Bernie Sanders left of center.

No point trying to change minds here. Just talk crap and call out stupidity when you see it. Plenty of that to do here.

refineryworker05

Exactly.

They’re not even arguing within the right parameters.

I was ridiculed for calling Bernie Sanders left of center.

No point trying to change minds here. Just talk crap and call out stupidity when you see it. Plenty of that to do here.
Well I think the question is why do they believe Kamala is a far left radical? Why did they believe President Obama was a far left radical? Why do they believe AOC and the squad are far left radicals? Or even Bernie Sanders who had been a us senator for what over 30years is afar left radical? It’s plan to see their policies are slightly to moderately liberal.

Bernie is probably the most prominent left politician but his legislative record is thin. Counting trump, Obama was more liberal than the last 6 or 7 presidents Depending on how liberal one thinks Nixon was, he was fairly liberal imo on many policies, but he was also the start of the dog whistle Republican political messaging. And the start of Republicans attacking factual reporting as the far left media.

refineryworker05

You need to learn the difference between a tax deduction and a tax credit, then try again.
Oh wow, you want to get into a debate because i said homeowners get a tax credit. Again, my point is there are numerous tax credits in the American tax code there is nothing far left about a renters tax credit, which is the point you can’t dispute. You went searching for proof that Kamala Harris is a far left radical, and all you can come up with is she supports legalizing weed, which the vast majority of Americans support legalizing, and she wants to give a tax credit to renters. Like come on man, think, if she is so far left why can’t you find anything in her actual policies?