One thing I Have Learned About Our Society

newfie

Exactly.

They’re not even arguing within the right parameters.

I was ridiculed for calling Bernie Sanders left of center.

No point trying to change minds here. Just talk crap and call out stupidity when you see it. Plenty of that to do here.

Well I think the question is why do they believe Kamala is a far left radical? Why did they believe President Obama was a far left radical? Why do they believe AOC and the squad are far left radicals? Or even Bernie Sanders who had been a us senator for what over 30years is afar left radical? It’s plan to see their policies are slightly to moderately liberal.

Bernie is probably the most prominent left politician but his legislative record is thin. Counting trump, Obama was more liberal than the last 6 or 7 presidents Depending on how liberal one thinks Nixon was, he was fairly liberal imo on many policies, but he was also the start of the dog whistle Republican political messaging. And the start of Republicans attacking factual reporting as the far left media.
circle jerk by the same guy

It will be fine

talking about liberals taking all our freedoms away in lockdowns
What does that have to do with marijuana legalization being a far left position? You’re arguing the left wants to limit personal freedom with lockdowns and also the left wants to expand personal freedom by allowing drug use. Which is the far left position?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
What does that have to do with marijuana legalization being a far left position?
Almost all my friends are in favor of the legalization of Cannabis.
About half are fiscal conservative Libertarians who support it but don't partake.
The other half are DemWIt Liberals and they all partake ... at least at festivals.

My NA* family are about half-half on supporting legalization.
All say they don't partake of any drug including alcohol ... I'm skeptical of that claim except for a few.

I support individual freedom as a Fiscal Conservative/Socially Liberal Libertarian.

*Narcotics Anonymous

Last edited:

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
kamala has not accomplished anything on than polishing Willie's willie and maybe Joe's.. Trump on the other hand has been very successful.
Trump was born with a silver spoon up his ass.

An unimpressive human being except to rubes like you.

newfie

Trump was born with a silver spoon up his ass.

An unimpressive human being except to rubes like you.

i dont care about the silver up his ass. I enjoy that nice tax cut he gave me , I enjoy the returns on my investments thanks to his kick ass economic philosophy. I care that our kids will not be going to any new wars thanks to him. I enjoy the relative peace in the world thanks to him . I am thrilled that we are actually developing peace in the middle east thanks to him.

those are real accomplishments that have made my life and the world a better place. now go back in your safe room and have a good cry .

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
i dont care about the silver up his ass. I enjoy that nice tax cut he gave me , I enjoy the returns on my investments thanks to his kick ass economic philosophy. I care that our kids will not be going to any new wars thanks to him. I enjoy the relative peace in the world thanks to him . I am thrilled that we are actually developing peace in the middle east thanks to him.

those are real accomplishments that have made my life and the world a better place. now go back in your safe room and have a good cry .
Wow. On your knees guzzling it.

I've never liked or respected Trump until he became President.

Now I still dislike him but I respect him more.

He got more done in 4 years than any President in my lifetime.

Any examples? And I hope you’re not going to repeat what Newfie said