One Year Today That George Took a Knee.

Box Ox

If you’re racist and you know it
Clap your hands!!
1otri4.jpg

Box Ox

Better to talk about and address it than to pretend the vast majority of black peoples' problems are the white devil's fault and continue the status quo in perpetuity.

Box Ox

You can talk about it without being a complete idiot. I mean seriously.

Any talk about it is "being an idiot" to BLMers and yourself because you don't want to talk about it. If you actually cared about saving black lives you'd be perfectly fine with talking about it.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Any talk about it is "being an idiot" to BLMers and yourself because you don't want to talk about it. If you actually cared about saving black lives you'd be perfectly fine with talking about it.
Let’s talk about it. I’m waiting. When you start with
“They (blacks) aren’t doing anything to help their cause”
It’s kind of a non starter bruh. That’s not talking. That’s straight up generalizing. You know, the basis of racism?

Box Ox

Let’s talk about it. I’m waiting. When you start with
“They (blacks) aren’t doing anything to help their cause”
It’s kind of a non starter bruh. That’s not talking. That’s straight up generalizing. You know, the basis of racism?

Are they or BLM doing anything to help their cause or are you just gonna keep screaming "THAT'S RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCIIIIISSSSST" until I stop posting?

Are they or BLM doing anything to help their cause or are you just gonna keep screaming "THAT'S RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCIIIIISSSSST" until I stop posting?
Weak sauce. Just a racist old man who doesn’t like getting called out on his bs.
I’m here all day folks

Sure. Why don’t you google “black activism” or “black charity?”
Man, what you see is gonna blow your mind