OnlySimps

rickyb

Banned
Not that there is anything wrong with him wearing a skirt.
i used to work on a railway at a refinery, and we had to wear fire resistant suits in the summer. i bought the shortest shorts i could find and showed up to work and my boxers were longer than my shorts. and my coworkers were laughing at it, and i started singing zz tops shes got legs.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
i used to work on a railway at a refinery, and we had to wear fire resistant suits in the summer. i bought the shortest shorts i could find and showed up to work and my boxers were longer than my shorts. and my coworkers were laughing at it, and i started singing zz tops shes got legs.
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U knowing not to do this kind of sh* is the kind of life experience I'm glad I got before I became an electrician.

rickyb

Banned
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U knowing not to do this kind of sh* is the kind of life experience I'm glad I got before I became an electrician.
its fun being retarded. it was not fun wearing a heat resistant suit. i have low sun stroke tolerance. i used to have 2 milk jugs of water in the rail yard, partly for drinking and partly for pouring on me. one of my coworkers got heat stroke, and he lined the switch wrong and almost ran over the derail.

El Correcto

god is dead

lol
“Telling the bully, 'That's right,' while holding your head up high and walking away can help, as bullies usually give up if they don't succeed in tearing the other person down," he said. "And you can tell yourself that being bullied is simply the price a revolutionary has to pay for standing up for what's right.”

When I was in elementary school a kid took my red crayon and grinded it down on purpose, like colored an entire sheet of paper red for the sky instead of blue. I was like the :censored2:ing weirdo and his red sky have done it now and punched him in the stomach as soon as my little mind figured out what this dumb :censored2: had just done to my favorite color crayon.

one time this little Mexican gangster kid threw a ball of paper towel he had wetted in the science lab sink. Hit me right in my eye, HARD, that :censored2: hurt. I couldn’t even see out of my eye and I picked up my chair chased him around the desk and threw it at him as hard as I could when I got the line up. The little :censored2:er tried to post up to me when I just got done humiliating his scared ass in front of everybody. I just yelled in face “You better back down!” And he instantly turned bitch and shrunk away. He picked his battle.

One time this big black dude caught me throwing a bottle of milk just being a dick, I was like a freshman in high school and he was a senior. He wasn’t bullying me but he punked me in front of some people. That was a big mother :censored2:er though and I knew I was about to get out of an one sided ass whooping, I picked my battle.

I’ve also had my jaw broken before, my nose cracked, my eyebrow busted, my hairline busted open.

Kids that get bullied need to pick their battles and parents need to allow it to sort it’s self out or step in if it gets extreme. It’s good to let your boys experience the stress of conflict in groups with other boys, even if it turns a bit violent in my eyes. These parents that step in immediately are robbing these boys of learning opportunities one of the few these public schools are actually good at teaching.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
I set off a fire extinguisher in middle school and it got in this Mexican kid’s eye. He ended being a little boxer, there was a handful of Mexican boxers that went to my school. I wanted to be put into boxing so bad after that kid clocked me so hard I thought I’d need an eye patch for the rest of my life. That was my first black eye from a punch ever.

You just rob boys of so much if you don’t let them settle things and learn they need to be strong in this world.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I set off a fire extinguisher in middle school and it got in this Mexican kid’s eye. He ended being a little boxer, there was a handful of Mexican boxers that went to my school. I wanted to be put into boxing so bad after that kid clocked me so hard I thought I’d need an eye patch for the rest of my life. That was my first black eye from a punch ever.

You just rob boys of so much if you don’t let them settle things and learn they need to be strong in this world.
You feel better about yourself now?

El Correcto

god is dead
You feel better about yourself now?
Is advocating raising strong boys supposed to make me? They are giving this kid corny one liners to go face school bullies. You’re just gonna get him bullied worse with that non sense imo or even piss the bully off into a physical confrontation your kid isn’t prepared for.
If your kid is getting rejected by girls and picked on by boys in school, you might want to get him into some activities that are going to build muscle and hone a competitive drive in him.

For me it was point fighting karate, which was kind of :censored2:ing lame cause I wanted to box like the Mexicans I went to school with.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

lol
“Telling the bully, 'That's right,' while holding your head up high and walking away can help, as bullies usually give up if they don't succeed in tearing the other person down," he said. "And you can tell yourself that being bullied is simply the price a revolutionary has to pay for standing up for what's right.”

When I was in elementary school a kid took my red crayon and grinded it down on purpose, like colored an entire sheet of paper red for the sky instead of blue. I was like the *ing weirdo and his red sky have done it now and punched him in the stomach as soon as my little mind figured out what this dumb * had just done to my favorite color crayon.

one time this little Mexican gangster kid threw a ball of paper towel he had wetted in the science lab sink. Hit me right in my eye, HARD, that * hurt. I couldn’t even see out of my eye and I picked up my chair chased him around the desk and threw it at him as hard as I could when I got the line up. The little *er tried to post up to me when I just got done humiliating his scared ass in front of everybody. I just yelled in face “You better back down!” And he instantly turned bitch and shrunk away. He picked his battle.

One time this big black dude caught me throwing a bottle of milk just being a dick, I was like a freshman in high school and he was a senior. He wasn’t bullying me but he punked me in front of some people. That was a big mother *er though and I knew I was about to get out of an one sided ass whooping, I picked my battle.

I’ve also had my jaw broken before, my nose cracked, my eyebrow busted, my hairline busted open.

Kids that get bullied need to pick their battles and parents need to allow it to sort it’s self out or step in if it gets extreme. It’s good to let your boys experience the stress of conflict in groups with other boys, even if it turns a bit violent in my eyes. These parents that step in immediately are robbing these boys of learning opportunities one of the few these public schools are actually good at teaching.
That article has some of the worst advice I've ever seen. Then again, what should I expect from an author who uses the term "toxic masculinity" unironically.

It will be fine

lol

When I was in elementary school a kid took my red crayon and grinded it down on purpose, like colored an entire sheet of paper red for the sky instead of blue. I was like the *ing weirdo and his red sky have done it now and punched him in the stomach as soon as my little mind figured out what this dumb * had just done to my favorite color crayon.

one time this little Mexican gangster kid threw a ball of paper towel he had wetted in the science lab sink. Hit me right in my eye, HARD, that * hurt. I couldn’t even see out of my eye and I picked up my chair chased him around the desk and threw it at him as hard as I could when I got the line up. The little *er tried to post up to me when I just got done humiliating his scared ass in front of everybody. I just yelled in face “You better back down!” And he instantly turned bitch and shrunk away. He picked his battle.

One time this big black dude caught me throwing a bottle of milk just being a dick, I was like a freshman in high school and he was a senior. He wasn’t bullying me but he punked me in front of some people. That was a big mother *er though and I knew I was about to get out of an one sided ass whooping, I picked my battle.

Everything is about race with you people. It’s a sickness. Each story would be the same without the race of the other kid mentioned. Why did you feel the need to mention it?

El Correcto

god is dead
Everything is about race with you people. It’s a sickness. Each story would be the same without the race of the other kid mentioned. Why did you feel the need to mention it?
Because it highlights my neighborhood and the kind of public schools i went to. It was majority minority and poor. I bounced from alternative school to alternative school through out most my life.

I have a lot of experience dealing with dumb :censored2: bullies.

El Correcto

god is dead
I seen a lot of one sided beatings take place in the court yard and the hall ways. If you sent your child into some of the schools I attended with corny one liners he is gonna get the snot beat out of him.

El Correcto

god is dead
One of my schools even made the news with a teacher boxing one of the Mexicans I spoke about, the news was interviewing the kid infront of his brother’s house. It was funny seeing it because his brother was a career criminal I used to buy weed from.

I went to this school for maybe a year and half.